A new kind of Kiss

Pecks, John gave Sherlock pecks. Pressing his lips to Sherlocks for no more than 3 seconds. Sherlock never kissed John. Sherlock was shy, he never believed in Love and Intimacy before he met John. The nights he and John spent cuddling were better than the nights he spent solving cases. Sherlock loves John, he craves John, he wants more but he just doesn't know what to do.

Sherlocks Pov-

" Love pass me my Laptop" Johns voice was calm, whenever he spoke my heart raced. Passing him it, our fingers brushed; warmth. He was typing, oblivious to my staring. His tongue swept over his bottom lip, his face showing concentration. The only sound to be heard in the flat was the constant tapping of keys. I want kisses. I want John to hold me and kiss me, I want hug him, I just want everything of johns. I blushed at the thought of wanting John. John must of felt the eyes baring into the side of his face because he was looking up with that little cute smile on his face. " Problem, love? " I felt myself go a darker shade of red. I guess John has seen everything now. " Are you blushing" He laughed, setting his laptop down beside him before scooting in closer, putting his hand on my cheek. " The great Sherlock Holmes, Blushing! I must be going mad" He exclaimed. If only he would stop talking and kiss me. I blushed again. " I wonder what is going on in that pretty little head of yours" He looked into my eyes, smiling. Kiss me. God I need him to kiss me. He turned away. He isn't going to kiss me... Well I guess I'll have to kiss him. Biting my lip, I must of took at least a minute to gather all the courage I had. In the words of every Human in this small world... ' Fuck it' I tapped him gently on the shoulder. He turned around, humming as if to say 'what's up'. His kind eyes looking at me, he's so cute. I nervously put my hand on the back of his head, gently. He knew what I was trying to do by now. " Sherlock babe what are you doing" He teased me. God damn you John. The name 'babe' kindly suggested I was the girl in the relationship. I don't mind, to me it will always just be ' John and Sherlock'. My eyes fluttered down to his lips, looking at how they perfectly curved in the middle. I slowly lent forward, his lips pressed against mine. This isn't enough. I want John. He went to pull away, no way. Softly bringing his head back, I captured his lips in mine. He let out a surprised hmm and kissed back. This was ecstasy. His wet lips moving around mine, licking my lips softly. I let out a breathy moan. We kissed for about five minutes before we both pulled back, panting. " Why didn't you tell me you wanted to...kiss like that, that was amazing" He smiled against my lips, our noses rubbing together. " I've never really... Wanted to kiss anyone like that John but with you... You're like a drug and I just want more of you John. I want everything" I ground out the last sentence. He grinned " Since when did you have a sex drive" he smirked, I like this John. " Since I met you" I giggled... That is not like me..... I truly am the girl. He was looking into my eyes now, " I love you Sherl" He breathed out, " I love you too Jawn" I laughed softly. He chuckled, moving his head slightly so his lips were on mine again, puckering softly against mine, wait don't people use their tongues? here goes nothing. Opening my mouth slightly, I traced his lower lip with my tongue, he let out a surprised moan. That was hot. I could feel myself get slowly more turned on. The slow and steady kisses soon turned heated and excruciatingly slow, our lips sucking on each others, John occasionally biting my bottom lip. His hand danced around my back before cupping my butt. I moaned into the kiss, pressing my lower half against his. " Bedroom" He asked, a look of hope in his eyes. " Bedroom" I agreed, his hand grabbing mine and taking me to his room.