Chapter 1

Third Pov

Two males spending their last second together as the other male was upset that his lover had to leave.

But they both know that he had to leave as he is the kazekage in his village, while his lover is the hokage in his village.

''I don't want you to go.'' Naruto said to his husband as he is looking into his husband eyes as they are light-darkish green that he had gain to love.

Gaara sighed as walked to Naruto and bought Narutos head to his neck as he spoke. ''I know I'll miss you too, don't worry I'll be back to visit you but for now take care of our kids.''

Naruto relax as he felt gaara kiss his temples. ''Don't worry I will take care of them.'' He then spoke softly. ''I love you.''

Gaara gained a ghost smile on his lips as he heard what his husband said. ''I know.'' He spoke as he removed Naruto from his neck. ''I have to go now.'' Naruto gave him a peck on the lips one last time.

''Gaara we about to leave are you ready.'' Gaara heard kankuro voiced out to him.

Gaara gave one last look to his husband as he walked out.

Naruto straighten his self out, already missing his husband, he sighed as he sat back in his seat when he is about to do his paperwork.

His son came in with his teammates, he looked up to his son seen that he is here to report to him and ask for a mission. '' we finished a mission.'' Boruto  said as he tosses the scroll to his 'father'. ''we would like for another mission.''

Sarada sighed as she was on his left side while Mitsuki looked at boruto.

''There's not much missions so you guys are free. 'Naruto said to them remaining his composure on how badly he is missing his husband already.

''Alright come on boruto.'' Sarada said as she bowed to Naruto. ''You know dad.'' boruto started out as Naruto flinched as Boruto called him 'dad'. ''You could come home once in a while mom misses you.'' with that boruto walked out with his teammates following him.

'Hinata' he thought well hinata knows about him that he is married already to gaara, Shes just the cover up when the times comes, he would have to tell his kids that he is actually their mother while gaara is the father.

'Oh, how that's going to go down' He thought to himself.

(Why don't you just tell them already) Kurama spoke with in his mind.

'You know the reason already'

Kurama huffed and said nothing more.

Naruto looked at the papers that are on his desk not wanting to do them, he stood up and walked out the office to go 'home'

As he got there he was tackled into a hug by his daughter, he patted her dark blue hair. ''Look like someone misses me.''

Himawari looked up to her 'father' ''Yeah, oh mom made food.'' She said. as she got out of the hug, well Naruto nodded to and went in the kitchen with her.

Already seen Boruto at the table as he sat down, Hinata walked in Naruto looked at her.

Hinata notice that Naruto is upset by looking in his eyes, knowing why he's upset so she gave him a reasuring smile as she sat down.

''Oh, looks like you actually took my advice.'' Boruto mumbled, as he looked at his 'father '.

Naruto turned to look at his son who looks exactly like him. ''You know I have to do a lot of paperwork, I do try and finish to spend time with you two I mean you guys.'' 

' even though I want to tell you I'm actually your mother' He thought to himself.

''Sure, you do dad.'' Naruto flinched again. ''Big brother leave dad alone at least he's here now.'' Himawari said as she picked up her fork as she begun eating.

Naruto this time try not to flinch.

''Lets eat guys.'' Hinata said as she wants to easy the tension. Naruto gave her a greatful smile before he started eating.

Boruto just huffed other then that said nothing more as he digged into his food.

Dinner was quiet all you can hear are forks and spoons moving around, as night came boruto went to his room to go asleep but not without saying goodnight.

Hinata who just gave Naruto a smile saying she's turning in to.

Now naruto is walking his daughter to her room, he helped get changed as he was done helping her he tucked her in the bed.

He looked at her to make sure himawari wasn't looking at him, seening that she wasn't, he made hand signs. ''kai'' He whispered to himself undoing the genjutsu that he placed on himawari to make her look like Hinata.

He looked back to Himawari seeing that her hair is back to her natural hair color, which is red like his husband.

Himawari looked at him with her light- darkish green eyes, as she is now comfortable in her bed. ''Night.'' She said to Naruto as she closed her eyes.

Naruto kissed her forehead as he made his way out, as he is now out, he spotted Hinata. ''Hinata.'' He said gaining her attention. ''Yes?'' She repiled as she fix her gaze on him.

''If I don't wake up early.'' He started out, Hinata already caught on, on what he wanted to ask her.

''Yes, don't worry I'll put genjutsu on when I wake up.'' Naruto gave out a grateful nodded then made his way to his room.

He layed in his bed look up at the celling thinking. he turned to his side looking at his ring with a smile on his lips. 'I love you, Gaara' He thought that then closed his eyes as darkness took over him with a visable smile on his lips.