53

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-300 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-150 comments💬.

August 15th, 2023: 11:35 a

August 15th, 2023: 11:35 a.m.

"And you don't know what love is
If you don't put up a fight
You don't know what love is
If you don't stay up all night, crying" I sung while I soaped up my rag with my favorite dove body wash.

"You don't know what love is
If you're too good to call a million times
And you say you know what love is" Giovanni sung behind me causing me to smile big then I looked back at him.

"Ahh you really my best friend" I said then I turned all the way around and hugged him.

"Duh" he said then he wrapped his arms around me then he titled my head up and kissed me passionately.

"I love you" he said looking me in my eyes causing the butterflies to fill my stomach like they always do when he say those words.

"I love you too" I replied back then I pulled his head down and kissed him again.

"I can't wait to meet you peanut daddy gonna love so much baby just like he loves the rest of your siblings" he said softly while rubbing my belly.

"And mommy too" I said putting my hand on the other side of my belly.

"Lemme wash yo body" he said then I handed him my rag.

"Ok baby" I said then I stepped out his embrace and let him do his thing.

45 minutes later...

"Damn, my nigga you trippin'
We could've been superstars (superstars)
Remember when we was jackin' cars (jackin' cars)
Now it's not safe for you (safe for you)
You switched like a pussy, lil' bitch
Damn, my nigga you trippin'
We could've been superstars" Giovanni and I rapped all hype as we sat parked in front of the restaurant.

"Alright, alright let's go inside we already late" I said turning down the music because we had the bitch blasting the bass was booming and all.

"Baby if you feel any amount of discomfort or if anything gets too overwhelming lemme know so we can leave I don't want no more stress put on you or peanut" he said looking at me causing me to nod.

"I promise I'll tell you" I said then he nodded and turned off the car.

"You so sexy" I said smiling at him causing him to cheese.