Yubikiri

Warning: this one-shot contains explicit content and violence. Please read with care.

"Tonight, I shall offer this body to you" the girl said, spreading her smile. Pull her ribbon out of her shirt. Her brown long hair flutters. It wasn't long before the man in front of her pulled the girl closer. Her long thin fingers carve through his firm body. The girl smiled, her brown eyes reflected by the only light lit outside the room. Her eyes only look at the man, and only him.

Ko Yubi, a high school girl. She has long straight brown hair and brown eyes. If she were to describe herself she would say she's a plain person. Yubi had fallen in love for the first time. A man older than her, his presence screamed danger yet Yubi was drawn to him. He had saved her once, then after that interaction Yubi became obsessed with him. She never had enough courage to go up to him. But she must one day.
"..grit.." Yubi bit her pinky finger out of bad habits. Looking around the city she has to walk past before arriving home. Her apartment isn't a luxury place but she keeps telling herself, better than nothing. A girl with straight dark hair clinging to an old man, another girl with brown twin tail is doing the same thing. Enjo Kosia, or high school girl prostitute. Yubi isn't one of them, her love must be pure and only for the man she loves. No one else dared to touch it. The girl tightened her grip on her bags and hurried home. Wanting to run as fast as possible so she can meet her beloved.

Yubi was in luck, he was in town. Yubi walked through the crowd of people in his direction. Many people who want to walk the same path push the girl, she hits him. He looked down at Yubi. She must act scared so it'll make him feel better.
"..s..Sorry please I'll do anything you ask please don't hurt me.." Yubi acted, he smirk
"Then come with me for a sec" he grabs her wrist and drags her out of the crowd. This isn't what she expected but it filled her heart either way.

In a quiet street where no one will walk past, Yubi keeps her act.
"..s..sir?" Yubi asked the man, but he stared at Yubi.
"Cut the shit. You stalker" He..Toji said looking at Yubi dangerously like he would kill her any moment. Yubi face turn pale but she keep acting
"W..what are you talking about?" Toji rolls his eyes,
"Aw common kid, don't play dumb. I know what you did"
"What did I do? What are you talking about sir?" Yubi tries to act her way out. Toji lifts her face so she can look him in the eyes. Yubi wants to hold him in her arms but she must not. Not just yet.
"Listen, I will not hesitate even if you're a kid if you continue to stalk me. Is that clear?"
"How can I resist?" Yubi blurted out, glaring back at him "I'm sorry but I want to be with you. I can't bare the thought of losing you" Toji stare at Yubi, he chuckled
"You serious about this huh?"
"Yes" he sigh
"Kid, I'm not your 'date' so go find another man" he said and about to walk away, Yubi grabbed his arm.
"I'm not that type of girl, Toji-san. I'll do anything so I can be with you" Yubi said, making the man sigh.
"No matter what I said you're going to resist huh?" He said, grabbing a knife from his worm. Yubi didn't resist, she stared at him blankly. Toji finally gave up and put his knife back.
"Fine. You can be with me" Yubi smile sweetly and giggled
"Thank you sir. I'll help you too. I can see curses so that will be helpful, you think so too right?" He rolls his eyes as Yubi links her arm to his.
"Don't get in my way girl"
"Pardon me, how did I forget my introduction. Ko Yubi" the girl smile sweetly, he just nodded his head
"Don't you have a home to go to?" He asked annoyed
"No." Yubi said, clinging to his arm, "can I stay at your place from now on? I can do all the housework. I don't need to go to school if you wish. Oh! I'll try to cook the meal you want to eat, I saw you eat only convinced store food it's not good for you" Toji feel annoyed already regretting his words
"I'll try doing my best for anything you wish." Yubi holds out her pinky finger "I'll pinky swear you" she smiles. He clasped his finger to her. Yubi smiled.

Toji's apartment was small, but Yubi was happy nonetheless. It's not dirty, there's just nothing much in his room, only futon, closet and small kitchen. Yubi smile and take her shoes off
"Pardon me~" Yubi said and walked in. Toji sink in his sofa
"You have to pay for your own thing. Understandable?" Yubi smile
"Don't worry, I won't make you regret" Yubi has saved up some money, of course she does her 'night job' from time to time but not as often. Toji stares at the girl, he can't figure her out just yet. Yubi opens his fridge, and there's only beer cans in the fridge.
"It's not good for you to only drink something like this. Hey—" Yubi said, turning her head but she get interrupted. Her fragile body was embraced by a muscular body, he buried his face on her shoulder. Kissing her neck
"Toji-san?" He insert his hand underneath her shirt
"Shut up" he said, reaching deeper into her shirt, Yubi didn't resist.
"May I suggest one thing sir?" Toji stops and listens to what Yubi is about to say.
"This might not be a comfortable position. Would you mind moving to the bedroom?" Yubi state, Toji chuckled
"Do as I said" Yubi nodded her head and smiled
"As you wish sir"