XXXXXIV

Sanemi gritted his teeth as two of his fingers were cut off.

     'Dammit, dammit, dammit! I could barely even react!', Sanemi panicked, 'I would have lost my arms if Himejima-san hadn't switched the trajectory of his chains, damnit!'

    A crow with paper on its head flew above the fight as the eyes drawn in the paper moved.

    "... Ki-Kiriya-sama... Should I send the other pillars to upper moon one's location?", One of Kiriya's little sisters worrily suggested, "We could send both Giyuu Tomioka and Tanjiro Kamado?"

    "No, Giyuu and Tanjiro are to continue heading for Muzan.", Kiriya disagreed with a straight face, "As for upper moon one... I have zero doubt that Gyomei, Sanemi, Muichiro, Genya, and Kiyomi will, as five, defeat him."

    "Breath of the Moon, Seventh form: Baleful Mirror: Moon's Glory!", Kokushibo unleashed a lot of slashes towards the two, which was difficult to dodge, but they still managed to dodged it.

    'What's with that range?! He's extended the reach of his attack twice over! And the speed... This is bad!', Gyomei thought as he observed his attack.

    Gyomei wasn't kidding. The slashes' range reached to where Kiyomi was hiding, cutting the wall in half. Kiyomi flinched as she backed away from the huge cut on the wall.

    'I-I almost got cut in half!!', Kiyomi thought as she panicked.

    "Breath of the Moon, Eigth form: Moon Dragon's Wheeling Tail", Kokushibo unleashed another huge attack, making the two hashiras back away.

    'I can't get to his neck! I can't get close, dammit!', Sanemi cursed in his mind as his leg got hurt from Kokushibo's attack. 

    "Breath of the Moon, Ninth form: Lunar Descent: Endless Moonscape!!", Kokushibo tried to attack Sanemi with a lot of slashes. Sanemi was too slow to dodge because of his hurt leg, but he didn't get hurt aswell.

    "Breath of Winter, Second Form: Ice Spikes", Kiyomi got out of her hiding spot, and released a lot of ice spikes towards Sanemi, which made Kokushibo's attack cut the spikes instead of Sanemi.

    "You again.", Kokushibo looked at Kiyomi (in which she stuck her tongue out) and attacked her.

    "Breath of the Moon, Tenth form: Piercing Guillotine: Ivy Moon!", A huge slash with spikes and moons around them came for Kiyomi. She froze as she thought she didn't had enough time to dodge, but she got saved just in time by Muichiro. 

   "You should be careful, Kiyomi-san!", Muichiro said as he let go of her.

   "Huh? A-ah yes, ok!", Kiyomi stuttered as a faint blush appeared on her cheeks. 

   As the four hashiras continued to fight Kokushibo, Genya watched them with worry before taking out a blade from Kokushibo's sword and ate it. His mouth spat out blood as he tried to handle the pain while swallowing the very sharp blade. 

   "Breath of the Moon, Sixteenth form: Moonbow Sickle", Kokushibo unleashed a lot of attacks, but the four managed to dodge them.

   The upper moon kept unleashing attacks as the hashiras tried to get near him without getting hurt by his attacks.

   "Shinazugawa! Takahashi!", Gyomei called out as the said names looked at him and somehow understood what he's trying to say. All of them dashed towards Kokushibo at a fast pace.

   "Breath of the Moon, Fourteenth form: Calamity: Tenjin's Crescent", Kokushibo unleashed another attack.

   'Get in! Get in! Get in! Get in! Break inside! Dodge! Find the gap and dodge! The gap that lies between his attacks!', They all thought.

   Gyomei threw a praying bead onto Kokushibo's hand, which he thought at how that could possibly evade his sight.

   "Dust Devil Slice!", Sanemi attacked with a huge gust of wind, but Kokushibo was able to dodge it. Although, he didn't notice a spiky metal ball behind him, which crushed his whole right arm and shoulder. As his arm quickly grew back and regenerated, Muichiro stabbed his sword onto Kokushibo's side.

    "Breath of Winter, Ninth form: Into the Unknown", Kiyomi threw one of her fans towards Kokushibo, cutting his shoulder deeply but it wasn't cut off (intentional). Kokushibo started to feel the pain but still tried to fight.

   "Genya! Now!!", Kiyomi yelled while she retrieved her fan that she threw. Genya, who looked like a real demon, aimed his gun at Kokushibo and shot him.

   "Muichiro! Get off of him!", Kiyomi said as she pulled Muichiro, along with his sword that stabbed Kokushibo, off of him, just in time as branches grew around the upper moon, making him unable to move.

    Sanemi and Gyomei charged at Kokushibo, ready to attack him, but he suddenly screamed, unleashing a lot of quick attacks.

    "Total Concentration; Breath of Winter, Fourth form: Polar Bear's Roar!!", Kiyomi quickly swung her two fans to blow the attacks away with a very huge gust of snowy wind before the quick attacks hurt anyone.

    Everyone but Kiyomi and Kokushibo stumbled because of the huge gust of wind, but at least no one was critically wounded by Kokushibo's attack.

    'Stumbling is better than getting cut in half, am I right?! Heh.. heheh....', Kiyomi thought as she sarcastically laughed in her mind, clearly referring to Muichiro and Genya.

    Anyways, Kokushibo's body had sword blades sticking out, which surprised everyone except for those who already knew. But still, the hashiras continued on attacking him once more.

    Just as Kokushibo was about to move and attack, Muichiro, with his sword, dashed towards the upper moon and stabbed him once more. This time, Muichiro's blade suddenly turned red, making Kokushibo stiff and in pain.

    Sanemi attacked next, aiming his sword towards Kokushibo's neck.

   Kokushibo was about to move and block Sanemi's attack, but Genya activated his blood demon art, which big branches grew on the upper moon's back.

   Kokushibo cursed at Genya and was going to attack him, but a spiky iron ball hit the back of his neck, making him look down. Then, an axe tried to cut his neck under, but he blocked it with his sword.

   'The technique won't come out! Is it the tree sprouting from me?! The trunk must be growing by drinking my blood!', Kokushibo thought as he tried to use a technique, 'And this pain! It's making my body so stiff! It's because of that red-tinged sword!'. Kokushibo suddenly stopped struggling, as if something was on his mind.

  "ORYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!", Sanemi screamed at the top of his lungs as he clashed his red sword onto Gyomei's iron ball, which also made it turn red, and finally cut off upper moon one's head.

          To Be Continued...

      So... I finally updated...

    I know that I just got my account back and I could finally update everyday, but.. I really was very busy with other stuff, which gave me no time to write... T^T

    I'm very sorry dear lovelies... I'll try to write three chapters today as compensation  ;v;

     See you later  :>