Chapter One.

✧ 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

"Ah. I believe it worked. Can you understand me?" The alchemist inquired, eyes brimming with curiosity. His ash blond hair swayed with the gentle wind that seeped into his lab. He had basic questions ready for the girl. Simple research questions for a breathtaking experiment. 

The girl blinked twice, the reflections of light magnifying in the cones of her eyes, a new sensation. A single breath, another new feeling. She guided herself through the six senses leisurely. Alive.

The man before her clears his throat, "I am Albedo. And you are my creation, though I would not be opposed to being seen as friends."

"Friends...," She whispers with a voice that had never been used before. It surprised Albedo, and even herself. She rubs a hand along her own skin, already curious on what and who she was. 

Albedo nods, checking the first question off from his clipboard. Amazing. She could understand the language he spoke- and speak it herself it seems. Her long, [h/c] hair was untamed. It snaked around her body and the worktable she sat on as if it was alive as well. He certainly did not mean to, but he made her incredibly beautiful. Eye catching. She almost looked too heavenly, as if she could only be from a dream. The girl's eyes looked a little fogged over, milky in their unique color. Albedo smiles, although tiny and unnoticeable, at his upmost success in his experiment. A synthetic being. Similar to himself. 

"Yes, friends. Would you be opposed to some tests and questions? I will not let you come to harm, so ease your worries. It is only for the benefit of alchemy."

She nods timidly, her bottom lip between her teeth as she nibbles upon it. Her shorter legs swinging to and fro. The cheap fabric that Albedo had wrapped her in somewhat looked like a dress. It was loose, tied around her only to cover the breast and pelvic area. It... was also not the softest. Coarse and uncomfortable on her freshly created self. 

Albedo graces her with a larger smile and his eyes squint close for a mere moment, "Perfect, thank you," He glances at his premade questions, "Ah. Perhaps we should create a name for you... Cecilia, as in the flower? Or rather, Violet..? Hm, it should be more unique than the flowers I enjoy."

"..." Her docile eyes examine him. A hand of hers brushes through her hair. How soft, she thinks briefly. 

"...I will have you know that you have the full choice. I only created you, but I shall not control you. You are welcome to deny anything, or change your mind. If it is too hard, however, I can choose your name."

"[Y/n], then. If... if it's okay," The girl, now [y/n], deems with little confidence.

Albedo smiles again, he seemed to already be doing so a lot at the girl, and encourages her choice, "It sounds perfect, [y/n]."

[Y/n]'s eyes sparkle at the simple words and she grins. The one who allowed her to simply exist had approved of the name she decided. She hops off the worktable, yet quickly collapses. Albedo dives to keep her up a tiny bit, arms wrapping around her torso. Her rosy lips form an 'o' in surprise. Could she not stand up like her creator? On her knees, she holds onto Albedo's sleeves. A relieved sigh escapes him as he releases her. [Y/n] pouts to herself. Did she fail? Was she no more than a trial run? Perhaps she would be discarded... 

"I... I'm sorry, creator," She sniffles out, shoulders shaking the slightest bit. 

"There is no need to be sorry. It was also my mistake for letting you get off the table. It seems we both simply assumed that you could walk already, seeing as you could speak easily," He states and nods to himself, "And please, do not call me as such. I am only Albedo."

"Albedo... Albedo," [Y/n] seemingly chants to herself. She was grinning again with the largest smile Albedo had seen from her. 

"Cuteness comes easy to her, I see," The alchemist thinks in adoration.  

"Shall we teach you how to walk about then?" 

He adjusts into a standing position, holding a hand down to the girl. A miniscule smirk traces his lips. Her creator was awfully beautiful. Handsome. He shined as if he was a star, turquoise eyes glowing ever so slightly. [Y/n] stares at him like he was everything one could hope for. As though this is the first time she saw him. Mesmerizing. She places her smaller hand onto the males. Albedo pulls her up swiftly, stabilizing her stance with his other hand on her hip. They share small grins before they dive into the lessons.

✧ ✧ ✧

let me know how u guys like the first chapter ehehe,, 

i havent written anything in a while to be honest! but im willing to keep writing if u do enjoy it <3

AH! and let me know if this length is too long, too short, just right please!