Yoh x Ren

"Everything will work out." Unable to sleep, Ren would replay that moment over and over in his head as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Tsk, such a stupid carefree guy. Thinking everything will turn out just peachy just because he says so." Ren clenched his fists at the mere thought of someone laid back like Yoh becoming the Shaman King.

"There's no way I can let a guy like that become the next Shaman King."

"I came here because I didn't want you to die."

"Dammit! Why can't I stop thinking about that?" He sat up. Shaking his head as he sat on the edge of his bed wondering as to why he couldn't stop thinking about what Yoh had said to him.

"Let's go forward together. Who knows what we can do until we try."

"Ah! Get out of my head already!" Ren shouted.

"Hey, Ren?" Ren froze when he saw Yoh standing at the door.

"What's going on? Why are you yelling?" Yoh asked concernedly.

"I-It's nothing. I just had a bad dream, that's all." Turning his head away from Yoh, he spoke with his eyes closed. His eyes quickly widen when he feels Yoh hugging him.

"It's okay Ren. Everything will be alright." Yoh said calmly, while Ren blushed.

"As long as I'm here, you'll never be lonely again. If you're ever having a bad dream, please, tell me. I care about you. You know that, right?" Ren was a mess. He could hardly speak.

'He feels so warm.'

"Y-Yeah. Sure thing."

"Good. Now, lie down."

"What?"

"I said I care about you and the only way I know how to make sure you don't have any more bad dreams is to fill your head with happy thoughts." Yoh smiled and laughed.

"What do you mean by happy thoughts?" He asked while lying down on the bed.

"Hehe, you're blushing. You sure you're not a tsundere, Ren?" Yoh teased.

"S-Shut up you lazy bum! Answer the question!" Ren shouted.

"Okay, okay. Sorry, I was just teasing. What I meant to say is that I want to make those bad thoughts you were having go away and the best way I know how is to pleasure you and fill your head with happy thoughts. Pretty simple, yeah?" Ren couldn't believe what he was hearing.

'He can't be serious. Pleasure me? As in...' Before he knew it, Yoh was already removing his shorts.

"Shh, just relax. I promise I'll be gentle." This didn't stop Ren from blushing like crazy.

'He's really serious about this.' Next to be removed was his underwear, leaving Ren completely in the nude. Yoh was shocked when he gazed upon Ren's member.

"Oh wow, you have a really cute cock, Ren. I love it." Yoh said casually.

'Cute!?' Just as Ren was about to shout, Yoh had begun rubbing his member very gently.

"Ahh, your member feels so nice and soft." Yoh smiled with his eyes closed.

"M-Mmm...yea-" Ren placed his hands across his mouth.

'S-Shit! Did I just moan?' Ren's slight moaning didn't go unnoticed.

"Aww, is Ren having a good time?" Ren remained silent, his whole face crimson.