Preface • Copyrights

S Y N O P S I S

OLIVIA WOODS IS CONVENTIONAL, DOWN-TO-EARTH, AND COMPOSED. She's the kind of girl that goes out of her way to do the right things for others but forgets about herself.

Brandon Collins is unconventional, a creative soul, and prone to eccentricity. He values facts over feelings, and his ability to detach from emotions can sometimes make him lonely.

When the universe pushes them together under unfavorable circumstances, like lovers from the past and secret relationships, they try to stay apart. But their feelings are too strong to ignore, and they become swept up in a love like they've never felt before...until their true colors start to show.

Even after their first kiss, their first touch, the first time they ever laid eyes on each other; were they destined to meet and fall in love, or was their relationship doomed from the start?

* * * * *

Excerpt

This is a long story to tell, full of memories and love—the story of how we began and how it ended.

Were we even fated to meet, to fall in love? Who knows...I think there's no way of knowing. But here I am, nonetheless, about to tell you our story as the thoughts of him fill my head, replaying over and over.

Our first kiss, our first touch, the first time we ever laid eyes on each other. To which I ask myself: how did we make it to this point? Was it even supposed to end as it did? But, we could've never escaped it—not knowing if we were destined or if we ever got to finish the book of you & I.

* * * * *

A C K N O W L E D G M E N T S

To my mom for her endless support, advice, and guidance;

To my dad for his mentorship and for being a source of ideas;

To my sister and best friend for their inspiration and assistance;

To my writing support group for always being there;

To my colleagues, friends, and family for cheering me on;

To my readers, I wouldn't be here without you;

To my mentor, ReAnne Kennedy, and my editor, Jennia D'Lima, for your advice, support, and guidance, for the courage to make changes, and for believing in my story;

To Alexandra Kessler for the honor of letting me use your beautiful lyrics;

I am forever grateful to all!

* * * * *

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E S

Welcome to a work dedicated to bonus chapters for my story, "Book of You & I." That story wasn't nearly enough to tell the whole story, but some storylines didn't go along the lines of the main plotline, so, hence the bonus chapters.

"Book of You & I" is a story about two souls coinciding with each other, but, is it fate? Follow their journey, and find out what happens when two souls collide. Read along and enjoy some extra stories that will melt your heart!

© All rights reserved on Kindle Vella. No longer available on Wattpad.

This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without my express, written permission.

Any publication outside this platform will be considered fake and an act of plagiarism, from which the appropriate legal actions will follow.

This novel's story and characters are fictitious. Certain long-standing institutions, agencies, and public offices are mentioned, but the characters involved are wholly imaginary.