Chapter 1: You came to demo stage

You and your friends were the last contestants to come in the room. And everybody started to say "Oh so pretty!!" "AHHH" and stuff stuff stuff. 

Yujin goo yoo got jelly. He told his friends "she's not the prettiest, I AM" out loud. 

Then all the contestants look at him and the camera pans to their reactions. 

One of the judges said "You're not as handsome as MY husband 🙄" that judge was YG. (his husband was JYPapi)

Camera pans to YG. Then a girl said "my crush is more handsome than you" "you know his name? it's JJ from COCOMELON. BE JEALOUS I confessed" that girl is Bang Si-hyuk unnie. 

Anyways, it showed the beep then they went back to dancing demo stage thingies.

_______________________________________________________

Then after all the contestants, you're the last one again. You came to the stage. Then the contestants say "Oh she must be really good because she's really pretty". 

You're performance starts. You perform "Switch to me" by JYPapi and Rain oppa. You were really feeling it, you thought you were really good. BUT you were dancing like a crusty musty alien. 

Shrek, one of the staffs came to defend you. He said "Don't worry my baby girl, I will be here for you, I'm your hero yuh"

You say "oh thank you Shrek bebe 🤩"

Yujin goo goo said "HEY dating is not allowed!!!" Su Ruiqi kicked you and Shrek to mars. 

Since you and Shrek were there with your alien friends, you just got married. When he put the ring, imagine, you are turning into an alien like how Marinette transforms into ladyboog. The aliens clap for you and Shrek. Then you had kids and named it "Lee sooman" "Justin Bieber" and "Barry B. Benson". 

Sadly, you passed away because an asteroid hit you like PAHM.

________________________THE END___________________________

JUST KEDDING

you went to heaven. Then the first person you saw was Angel, Kawaguchi Yurina 💜. She said "Have you praised Queen Xiao Ting?" 

you said no

Then the guard Ezaki Hikaku and Guinn Dayeon got chu and killed you (PERIOD)

---------------------------ACTUALLY THE END--------------------------------------