CHAPTER TWELVE

TREVOR WILSON

       CARRIE HAD FINALLY finished getting ready

       CARRIE HAD FINALLY finished getting ready. Her and Nick were going to hang out before they went to the dance together, and Lee was late to band practice at Julie's. Like, really, really, late.

       She had to take a shower because dance practice was very tiring today. Plus, she had to stay later then usual to speak with the dance teacher at the school about the plan her and another teacher had started acting on.

       She turned her head and looked at the alarm clock on her bed-side table, "Shoot! I'm late! I'm so late! Luke's gonna kill me!"

       As the blonde was rushing around her room for her guitar — and not her book because she had already given it to Liam — three ghosts were walking all around the first floor of her house, inspecting everything.

       "Bobby's house is ridiculous. Have you seen these platinum records?" Alex pointed to the frames on the walls. There were so many.

       Luke was on the other side of the stairs and read the album to one of the records, "He recorded 'My Name Is Luke!' My name is Luke!"

       The front door opened and in walked a man with dyed brown hair to cover the gray hairs, and sunglasses on. It was Caroline and Carrie Wilson's father. The boys could pinpoint him from anywhere. It was Bobby.

       Reggie pointed, "It's him!"

       The man walked to the the first step before shouting, "Girls, I'm gonna meditate."

       "He wears sunglasses indoors," Reggie whispered in a high pitched voice.

       "I'm in the den!" The younger twin replied.

       Lee was leaving her room with her guitar case in hand, "I'm heading to Ju— oh, my god!"

       Her dad turned around, "Lee, what's wrong? Is it something with my outfit?" He checked himself out.

       She had made eye-contact with all the ghosts. She saw a mix of anger, betrayal, and revenge swirling around. When she finally composed herself, she made a fake excuse for her dad, "Uh— Maybe lose the glasses. You're inside."

       He took them off right away and smiled at her. Trevor then continued his journey to his room, not before kissing his daughter on the head and telling her to have fun at her friends house. Once he was out of sight, Lee took a deep breath before turning to the boys again.

       She pointed to each of them, "My room. Now."

       "Does she mean all of us, or just Luke?" Alex nudged him suggestively before following the girl and leaving his friend behind with a red face, and the other one confused at what he meant.