Part 1

Black color ...
Black ...

At first glance, it was the first thing that attracted attention ...

Black hat with a brim ...
His long coat ... and his polo shirt and black pants and shiny leather shoes ...

His height  and his attractive face .

But ...
the cold state of his face was so obvious that at first glance , could not see anything but that cold face .

He was standing next to people at the bus station .
Some were sitting on a bench and some were standing and even when someone got up and found a place to sit, he did not want to sit at all .

He did not even turn his head, just continued to stand indifferently as before .

His brigade seemed a little strange to an ordinary person on a normal day in Bangkok, but it seemed that he did not attract any attention at all !

Because no one even looked at him .
Just when everyone was relaxing and waiting for the bus, he looked at his watch and took a step forward  and then took a brief look at the end of the street, which still seemed empty ,
and then another cold look at the big screen watch on his hand .

As if he was bored of waiting, he turned his head to the right .

Not far from the station, there were several boys standing . They were also dressed like this tall boy in black and seemed to be whispering in the corner .

As soon as they notices the tall boy looks at them, stopped talking fast and scared .

One of them, who seemed to be somewhat more fearless than the others, stared at the tall boy and even nodded his head in regret, and then they all disappeared in a fraction of a second.

I mean ... they were afraid of the tall boy?

And then a loud and terrible sound was heard ...

*******************

+: Honey …

_: Yes .

+: Do you not think ,it is better to be carefree about this issue?
We can bring a child from the orphanage .

_: Forgive me darling. I'm sorry I can't give birth to a baby for you . I know you love kids .

+: No,no… don't say that, you know how much I love you .It s ok.

_She swallowed his hatred and said: “You know , children are clean and unpolluted. They are angels . Angels from heaven .
Do you think this is a big request for us to pray together tonight and ask God to give us one of his angels ?"

+The man looked at him with a smile and repeated: “Angel . An angel from heaven ,but if he wants to come to earth, he will lose his wings .
I mean, can we be so selfish about this?”

_: Honey , let's be selfish this time ! Let's ask God for that angel and when God gives one to us, we will do our best to make him grow up happy and healthy .

+He looked at his wife with love : “If this is your wish , Well , I have nothing to say . Let's try for the last time tonight .
To have that angel and before that, let we ask God from the bottom of our hearts .”

That was weird? Maybe a little naive but they cling to the last way left , to have a child .

And from the bottom of their hearts they wished for it .

Having that angel ...
and then ....

**************************************
+He could not hold back his tears . It had been a week since that night .