𝟑𝟖

As I was driving my dad had called me, since my phone was connected to my car I didn't have to worry about picking up my phone

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey Lala, everything good?" He asked.

"I- Kind of why?" I asked.

"I just had a bad feeling about something so I wanted to call to check up on you. Why you say Kind of?" He asked.

"Darius sent me a letter- About your auntie?" He asked.

"Yeah how did you know?" I asked.

"I got a letter too, but I already knew about that, I just didn't know about the box." He said. "I know you probably confused so I want you to come by the same place you first came to see me we can talk about and make some sense out of this situation." He said.

"I don't want to go back there." I said.

"Just come by my house then, and tell your mom to do the same. It's a lot of missing parts in this whole situation." He said.

"Okay I will." I said.

"You need me to send you some security for now on or you good?" He asked.

"No i'm good." I said making a left turn looking out of my rear view mirror.

"Oh I forgot, therapy is tomorrow so I can just meet you at your house with Brandon." I said.

"That therapist lady scare me." He said.

"Daddy out of all the things you do and people you got into it with, Darcy scares you?" I chuckled.

"Ion like people that talk like a fortune teller, it's creepy." He said.

"She's just doing her job." I said. "I'm almost at Makai's place so I'll see you tomorrow." I said.