Elder Lan Yi - Wangxian 2

"you...you are baoshan's grandson ??"."ye..yes..elder lan yi you know my grandmother??" wei yung asks with a confused face . "Fate is really unpredictable" elder lan said with a sigh."your grandma and i were friends back then , every mistakes i make she will be the one who woukd fix it. But just like that i once made a mistake at the heat of the moment but till now no one able to fix that" lan yi said with a sad smile. Both wei ying and lan zhan became silent after that. Both were thinking what could she have possibly done . Then lan yi continues " there is a metal called yin iron which can make the person who have it powerful. But it contains full of dark energy so the cultivation world decided to destroy and they did. They break it to 4 pieces and eack sect kept one . But now the wen sect had obtained already 3 pieces from it . Wen clan ancestor wen mao once used this metal to control the power of evil spirits but it backfired on him and caused him a brutal death. Now again the wen clan wants to take the power and rule the world. Everyone know it but none dare to make a mpve because wen clan has already have 3 yin iron which makes them already powerful." "what about the last piece??" wei ying asked. "The last piece.....................................................is in lan wangji." wei ying and lan zhan breath stuck at their throat . They can't believe what she said so they ask again." eld..elder lan yi sorry i didn't hear you" wei ying said . "the last piece of yin iron which is also the key material to other parts , childe lan is the one who have it in his body" now both of them became really shocked . "but how?" lan zhan asked. "I am living here in seclusion for more than 100 years because 100 years ago when the yin iron is breaked i thought why not we use it for doing good instead of destroying so i tried to make a move with it but it became out of control and many cultivators died by fighting it. So i took it here and locked it with my spirtual core and kept it here hidden for years. But then my core starten to weakens so i searched for a body with strong essence qi and you were born . So i have no other option but to put the yin iron inside you. your spirtual core locked it and covered it so no one can sense its enery . We can't loosen your spirtual core. The only way to took out the yin iron is to get the other three parts of it . Becuase when its parts is near them they will eventually attracts each other like a magnet . I made all this to put protect the world . If i didn't do this back then , then they probably would have senses its energy and could have taken it". "Now what do we do now elder lan?" lan zhan asks with a calm face while wei ying is still in shock. " the wen clan wants to rule the world by dark enery which is very harmful. So find the other three parts of it and put them togeter along with the 4th piece which is inside you then destroy it to ashes so that no one can revive it". "but how do we do that" wei ying asks. "I believe you both can do it. I can predict future . And i also want to tell you both that IF there is a saving then there will be sacrificing , IF there is a word together then there will be a word separate , IF there is a profit then there there will be a loss too , IF there is happiness then then there is sadness too . Like this everything has its negative sides but that doesn't mean we can't get through it . I am telling this to you both . You both won't understand the meaning now but you two will eventually understand when the time comes. No matter whatever the situation is, fight it bravely , fight it together" lan yi said . When both of them can ask any other questions a strong white light covered both of them and they landed at the hills back again. Wei ying's and lan zhan lip slightley touched as they both fell one on another . Both of then were looking into each other eyes deeply when "WEI WUXIAN where are you- omg what is this!!" jiang cheng became shocked after watching the position wangxian were in. "aah jiang cheng its not what you think , we slipped and fell on each other that's it" wei ying said as he got up. " where were you , i have been searching you and why guys your clothes are wet??" jiang cheng asked them . Wei ying looked at lan zhan who looked back at him. "I accidently fell into the water from the hills and lan zhan rescued me . Don't worry i am alright now chengcheng" wei ying said with a bunny smile. "clumsy idiot" jiang cheng murmerd under his breath. "sorry for the trouble young master lan and thank you for saving him" jiang cheng thanked lan zhan. "mhn" lan zhan said. Then jiang cheng dragged wei wuxian with him. Wei ying winked at lan lan zhan before leaving. Again these small flirtings made our hanguang jun blush hard.

Seniors i am sorrt i can't update because i havr so much to study and this fuc**ng maths made me cry . Aah my head is spinning so i can't update early and i am really sorry for that . And i also know that this chapter is very small but what to do here now the time is 1.53 A.M midnight and i am really sleepy. I will update longer chapters next time. Till then signing off your lil author bichen byebye . Until we meet again.💕💖💞💗💝💓❤..