Ice cube-hyunjin🔞

Warning:sex, harsh words,idk more but it is about sex

You were on the couch watching random thing on the Tv btw you were only wearing panties and bra and a big t-shirt over , but then your boyfriend Hyunjin came.

He came sat beside you and asked " are you up for something.. kinky"
"well yeah sure"
"Lie down"
I obeyed him like a obedient little kitten. He went in top of me and took a blindfold on my eyes and got off me and left the room. I wasn't sure what to do so I just stayed where I was. He came back after a short time and got on top of me again and started off by kissing me deeply and kissing down my neck. He took if my shirt and said "beautiful body yk?" It made me blush.

He went down to my pussy and took off my panties and took and ice cube(that was what he was getting when he left for a while ago). He put it on my pussy and I moaned his name "Hyunjin-ahhh~
He put the ice cube IN me and then put his member in me.He was rough, I reached my limit and said
"Hyun I am g-gone come"
I was about to come but suddenly he took out his
"Hyunjin-aah!!"
The only thing he did was to smirk at me and say "Well you got to tell me what you want 😏"
"Hyunjin~"
"Mhmm I am listening Baby"
"I-I- ugh I want yo-u" without warning he but his member in me and went in and out of me.
His movement was getting sloppier and sloppier until he gave up and came inside me and took out his big dick and dropped Onto the sofa. My pussy was dripping and I was a sweating mess."well that was something new, we should do this more just with more ice cubes😏" he said
"Ehhh,no thx" I was already a mess only with one ice cube inside me and my legs would never survive that.