Two bottles of vodka

I woke up at 7am on a Saturday morning. My ears were hurting by the sound of a car beeping outside my apartment. I really didn't want to go outside to see who it was. I made up my mind that I was gonna stay in bed, so I closed my eyes again and as I was gonna fall asleep, I heard my phone ring. I didn't see who it was, I just wanted to turn my phone off, but as I was trying to reach for it, a piece of glass cut my finger. I quickly turned on the light to see what was going on. Almost all of my clothes, makeup, and a lot of shattered glass were on the floor. What the hell? When did this happen, I thought to myself. My eyes searched the floor for clues that might help me with what happened. Two half empty vodka bottles were standing on my tv stand. Oh, that's what happened.

*gets flashbacks from yesterday*

"No you can't do this to me" I screamed at my boyfriend's face while I was hysterically crying. He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me up against the wall
"I'm so fucking done with you and all of your bullshit. It's over. We're over" he yelled back at me.

I tried to get his hands off me. They were so tight, I struggled to breathe. Finally I got them off. He looked at me in a disgusting way. I told him to get out, but he didn't listen. He continued to stare at me. I threw my pillow at him while I was screaming at him to get out. He grabbed my pillow, ripped it in two and threw it back at me. Fine he said. He slammed my door closed, and stormed outside. I looked outside of my window to see if he left. The moment I saw that he left, I ran downstairs and grabbed my fathers alcohol. I managed to get two bottles of vodka. He doesn't really care about me or what I do.

I went back into my room and started drinking. I felt nothing so I drank more. All of a sudden, I felt really dizzy. The alcohol hit me like a train wreck. I could feel all of my emotions overflowing. I started screaming and throwing all of my stuff everywhere. I tried to call my best friend but she didn't pick up. I texted her to come over. She didn't respond cause it was 4am. I got mad at her so I threw my phone at the floor.

Just like that, he's gone. All of that for nothing? How could I be this stupid. I felt numb. It felt like everything I ever lived for left when he did. I had nothing else to live for. He was all I had. My whole life left with him.

*end of flashback*

This explains the headache I have. My phone rang again. It was my best friend. She had sent me 13 text messages and tried to call me 17 times. I took my phone and answered the call.
"Hello" I said with a really tired voice.
"Thank god you're alive, I got really worried about you. What happened?" She asked in a really concerned voice.
"My boyfriend, we'll, my ex boyfriend and two bottles of vodka happened" I said
"I'm sorry, do you want me to come inside? I'm outside your apartment" she asked
I told her that I was okay and that it was unnecessary. She insisted, so I let her in. She cooked me breakfast and she helped me clean my room.