After the wedding

I'm sorry this part hasn't been out in a while iv'e been busy with stuff so i apologize but anyway heres the next part-

it was a few days after the wedding George was sitting on his couch when his phone went off. He got up and went to go check it. When he got to his phone he saw a message from an unknown number and it said "i had fun seeing you yesterday i hope we can hang out again i'm free today if you wanna hang out -Ninja." He saw the message and smiled he closed the message app and checked his calendar to see if he was busy. He saw he had no plans so he decided to message Ninja back "yeah I had fun to and i would love to hang out with you i'm sure we would have an amazing time :)." He smiled and set his phone down and went to go get changed seeing how he was still in his pajamas.

/when they met up\

George walked into the park where they decided to meet because it was very close to both of their homes. They decided to go to a cafe and get a drink before they started heading to the place that Ninja said they were going. George got a coffee and Ninja got an energy drink. When they go to the area Ninja had said they were going George realized that it was a garden and he got very excited. Ninja could see the joy on George's face and blushed. George looked up at him "how did you know I like flowers?" Ninja chuckled and said "I saw the way you were naming all the flowers at the wedding to your friend and figured you had to like them if you knew all of them." George smiles and walks into the garden swiftly and Ninja follows behind him smiling.