The Fight .1

"DIIIRK! BROOOOO" yelled Dave, storming up the flight of stair. He had pulled out his sword and was randomly waving it in the air.

"Be careful, you'll hurt someone." came a soft languid whisper from behind him.

Dave whirled around, hitting a light bulb and slicing it in half in the process.

Dirk parried his wild strike and grabbed his wrist.

"Up to the roof." he growled into Dave's ear, quickstepping there.

Up here, where the howling winds pulled at their clothes, their swords, both Striders felt at home.

Dirk pulled out his sword. "What's the reason for this fight?"

"Your fucking Smuppets! I'm fucking tired of all that shit!"

"Oh really. Well, I'm sorry (not really), it's how I earn money!"

"I mean the FACT that you fucking leave them ALL over MY room!"

"So."

Sometimes - oh, who was Dave kidding - ALL THE TIME, Dirk's nonchalanceness annoyed the shit off Dave's hook.

So shit went flying off that hook as if it wanted to have nothing to do with the hook.

With a wild yell, Dave launched himself at his older brother.

Dirk batted his sword away.

But Dave was ready. Another swipe almost touched his Bro's shoulder. 

"You've gotten better." smiled the elder strider and almost got punched in the nose.

--

Their fight led them, slowly and in circles, towards the little build-up on the otherwise flat roof. The staircase that led up there.

And with one smooth move, Dirk twirled his sword into Dave's, launching the younger boy's to the other side of the room.

His own stuck into the wall, pinning Dave's shirt to it.

Dave made a movement as if to take his (home)stuck shirt off and retrieve the fallen weapon, but Dirk stopped him with his words.

His voice got all low and rumbly, and Dave couldn't help but blush. "You sure you want to do that?"

Dirk could see Dave's eyes widen behind his shades.

Dirk couldn't stop himself. He pushed Dave's arms against the wall and kissed him. 

Hard.