It wasn't a good day yet again Marinette was in shambles because of Lie-la seriously what did that girl have against her.

The only friend she had in that situation was Chloe but she was in America.

What Marinette didn't know was that her parents had seen everything. Sabine was getting tired of it all so determined to put a stop to it she went to her room and dialed a certain number on her phone.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lex luthor watched the view from his spacious office in metropolis when he suddenly heard his personal phone buzzing.
"Sabine, glad to hear from you, lil sis everything alright".

"Unfortunately not Alex I need you to do me a favour" Sabine explained the whole situation and in the end she could hear her older brother crushing something in his hands in rage.

(A/N
I'll explain the dinamic between Sabine and Lex. Lillian and Lionel had Sabine some time before they died. Lex always cared a lot for Sabine who went to study to Paris where she met Tom)

"I see Sabine, you want her to come study in Metropolis?" said Lex trying to calm himself down.

"It would be a  very good thing Alex. Thank you"

"It's nothing Lil sister I just wish I came sonner. I'll come pick her up wednesday what do you think."

"Thank you lex" said Sabine saying her brother goodbye and going to help Marinette.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lex luthor was MAD how dare someone even put a hand on his niece. Besides Sabine she was the only family he had.

He immeadtly ordered his PA to cancel all his appointments on wednesday and prepare a room for Marinette. Then he matriculated her in Metropolis's best school.

It was a shame those idiot Wayne's had to come to Metropolis on vacation. If only he didn't have that stupid idea of buying his new prototype.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Damian Wayne watched while his family had a argument in the dinner table.

"You're going to meet with Lex Luthor, seriously?!" said Todd while preventing his brother from hitting him with a glass.

"Unfortunately yes, he had a very good proposal for my prototype. Besides it would be a very good oppurtinity for us to have some time together as a family" responded Bruce unfazed with everything.

But Damian felt weird. Like something big was about to happen.