𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 , 𝚁𝚒𝚌𝚘 ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ

The Beginning

" Daughter , come on we have to hurry it's getting late oh!"

"Yes Ma , I'll be next , just a moment!"

We are here in a place that is cold and you can feel the horrible cold and breeze but you will not notice it because of the sadness that you will feel when he is in front of you.

"Mom , I'll take care of it first!" Maybe you'll catch a cold if you stay here longer, go home first! "

"All right daughter , I'll go home first , that will follow, after you tell Rico!"

Mama's presence gradually disappeared which meant that she was completely gone. I immediately sat down next to Rico and started talking to him. I began to recount our first meeting.

"Sister , don't you love us anymore ? "
" Ateeee , don't leave me ! "

My pleading with my older sister who was carrying bags, which when I didn’t know what was in there.

Mama immediately grabbed me and stopped me from chasing my sister. I struggle because I don't want to be separated from my sister because she is my only ally when I experience my own father's cruelty to me.

At that time I didn't really know what to do and I didn't know why my sister was carrying a bag. I just realized that my sister was going to run away when ...

" What are you leaving ?, after we feed you, raise you then you just leave ! "

" You are indebted , if there is no right account in this family!"

" Get out of here, we won't consider you a child , you're a stranger in my sight!"

" Aurelio , don't send Saki away , she's still our child no matter what happens , we still have blood and flesh on her ! "

" No, she forgot about us, so she left this family ! "

In that scene I witnessed Mama begging Papa not to reject my sister.

I can see in my sister’s eyes the sadness and remorse but there remains no trace of emotion in her whole face.

Until my sister finally ran away carrying heavy things  at this moment M ama let me go so I had a chance to run to the tricycle my sister was riding to stop her.

Even though the tricycle was moving fast but I didn't give up and continued running. Immediately crossed the road due to the sudden stop of my sister's vehicle.

" Sisterrrrrrr " !

I was running in my sister's way and I felt the joy and excitement because she would never leave me but suddenly the action of the environment ceased , at once looking at an image of a child only my age

" Son , what did you do ? Wake up, wake up ! "

The cry of a mother's pleading with his child . I looked into the eyes of a child who was bloody , and unconscious  My eyes widened as I stared into the bloody boy's eyes, as if he were familiar to me.

I don't know where I saw him but I really know him so I just don't remember him . Stunned and not on its own headed another body that was just as bloody as a child but you can see here that there is no hope.

" Papa , Why  ...... are you sleeping there ? " Papa , let's go home , my sister won't leave us ! "

" Papa , get up there , let's go home , Papa ! "
" Papa , you're awake , Papa!"