astronomy

2007

Laughing after an unhealthy amount of time the two boys finally calmed down. Harry was still paying more attention to Louis' jokes about the rich neighbourhood they were going through than to driving. But no one had to know right?

From the day that they had met, they were inseparable. Socially speaking, they were the same, with runaway fathers and both their mom's, Jay and Anne being alcoholics.

2014

Harry felt tears fill up his eyes as he recalled the tale old as time, young love really doesn't last for life.

2010, February

"Harry, I'm moving to Cheshire."
"Oh."

2010, April

"Louis" Jay called from behind.
"It's time to go" she said again
"C'mon Louis, it's time to go."
With one last kiss, hug and look he was gone.

2011, January

on call

"Harry im sorry but long distance isn't for us"

"But-

"Harry, I love you, we've travelled the seas, we've ridden the stars, we've seen everything from saturn to mars and as much as it seems like you own my heart... It's astronomy.."

"Yeah Louis, we're two worlds apart, I know but we can work it ou-

beep

2016

"Niall, he has moved on." Harry sighs

"Harry, mate it's been 9 years since you met, 5 since you broke up, you should move on too."

"I hate him so much Niall, we were in the same same room five minutes ago and he didn't even look at me. If it weren't for Jay's wedding I wouldn't be here. Oh and did i mention he has a fucking boy clinging to his arm."

    ...

"Talking about me are you, Hazza?"
Harry almost died when he heard that voice after almost five years.

"Louis"

"Hazza"

"Don't call me that, fuck off."

Louis chuckled darkly, "Getting fiesty, are we?"

"You know what Louis? From far away I wish I'd stayed with you, but here face to face you're just a stranger that I once knew. I thought If i wanted I'd fall back in love, remember when you were going away you said "distance brings fondness" , but guess not with us. The only mistake that we didn't make, was run. Now look what we've done.

2011, March

01.57 am

H- Lou listen to me
H- baby it's us
H- you and I
H- we can go through this
H- you promised lou

01.59 am

Lou- Harry
Lou- stop
Lou- stop trying to keep us alive, you're pointing at stars in the sky that already died.
Lou- you can't force us to be alive, when we've already died.

02.01 am

H- Louis, don't do this.

02.02 am

Lou- We've died Harry, after travelling the seas and riding the stars, after seeing everything from saturn to mars, we've died. And you owned my heart Harry, but it's astronomy.

2016

"We're two worlds apart Louis, even with you standing next to me."

a/n
I don't ever write one shots but yolo