Me and my Snow white

Ah yes snow and winter are such a nice combination.
That Is exactly what my love taught in that moment they woke up and ran our of our shared room into the kitchen .

I woke up missing the warmth that always comforted my body .
As I looked to the side bit I didn't saw my partner .
"Oh they must be up already " I said smiling. I walked out of the room to the kitchen . And there I saw them oh they looked so perfect .
The fair skin and the black hair . And the way their eyes would sparkled. Yes that was truly something beautiful. I always loved winter but with my darling who would smile and laugh like a child when we would play in the snow was truly something that made everything better.

As they noticed me they smiled eben bright . If I had to choose them or the sun I would not even hesitate to choose them .
Running up to me "God morning love did you sleep well? " they said as they hugged me .

I could only hug them tighter afraid they would go . All I was simply nod my head . As much I didn't want to end that moment. I needed to . As they ran into the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I came up behind them and hugged them again hiding my face in the crook of their neck .

I smiled and said
"Love do you want to outside after we ate?"
They smiled . Oh how that brightened up my world .
"Of course love"
------,,,,,-------,,,,,------,,,,,---,,,,-------,,,,,,---,--,,,,,---

The rest of the day was spend in the snow as they laughed . Their laughter was like a melody. A soft rhythm that could make my day .

Oh my darling you are my everything.
And you are my snow white.

-------------------------------

-yes