prologue

3rd person pov

it was. a normal day (at least it was..)

Y/N— or the "owner"- whatever you prefer, was just waking up, grabbing breakfast, and going to their computer to either play minecraft or scroll through twitter (or listen to the epithet erased audio book on youtube). pretty normal, am i right?

as Y/N started the computer and opened google chrome. and the next thing you knew, a cookie, a rather..*familiar* one. standing backwards to your Twitter tab. he seems staring at a..drawing of him.

Y/N gasped in shock, falling off of their chair. the cookie, pure vanilla cookie, immediately turned around to see the person falling off their chair. he was surprised as well as he stare at them.

they rubbed their eyes, still in shock

" am- am i dreaming?! w-wh..this must be a shimeji- wait, i don't even have a- i didn't even download any shimeji yet!! " y/n exclaimed

pure vanilla stared at them in confusion.

shimeji? what's that? 

" um..hello ? "

he tried to start a conversation with them

" w-WH- HUH?? oh uh. hi..??? "

Y/N awkwardly waves at him as they grab the fallen chair. is this a virus or something? did they accidentally downloaded a virus?? 

" who..who are you? "

" ah! err..i'm...y/n..?? "

" ah. I'm Pure Vanilla Cookie..nice to meet you y/n! "

Y/N's still convinced that they're dreaming- either that or they're now in a reader insert fanfiction where anything is possible.

" n. nice to meet you too. eventhoughiknewyoubecauseimacookierunaddictbutohwell "

" wha- "

" nothing! anyways, what are you doing in my computer ? "

" oh! about that .. I'm not sure either .. last thing i remember is..something that I cannot quite recall then it's all black .. then I ended up..here ? " that phrased more like a question than a answer.

and then it clicked.

oh.

OH.

he had passed away.

and somehow ended up here. in someone's computer.

he's no longer a cookie, but rather a computer virus thing.

——

" so.. you're saying that you died and became a..virus thing on my computer ? "

Y/N sat down, questioning the cookie

" maybe .. "

he answered

Y/N looked rather calmed now, they had realized something, on why does this situation feels..familiar.

of course.

they have read the Cookie Run: Kingdom self aware AU on tumblr. where the cookies in cookie run is self aware of the player's existence, how the player got inside the game, etc. or, vice versa (the cookies got outside the game) on wattpad.

Y/N slammed the table lightly, making PV slightly jumped.

" AH-HAH! I HAD AN IDEA! "

Y/N exclaimed, PV tilts his head a bit

" what is it ? "

instead of answering him, y/n opened a new tab and opened now.gg, an emulator where y/n usually plays crk on their computer.

" 'cookie run: kingdom' ..? "

PV asked y/n in confusion while staring at the screen with familiar cookies he had known.

" mmhm! THIS is where you came from, actually. "

" ..is that so ? "

" YEP ! "

y/n exclaimed once again as they tried to sign in. they tried to sign in again bht no avail, it keeps on error

..

they tried to sign in by downloading bluestacks as well.

...

it keeps failing.

" what's going on ? "

y/n said in (almost) frustration.

pure vanilla just shrugged.

" um. oh well. uh. guess i cant. get you back. which is strange because it usually works. um. guess you're uh..stuck here now..? "

they tried to explain.

oh boy.