𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

Primrose Quill didn't really know what to expect after joining forces with a group of strangers to save the galaxy. She certainly didn't think a dysfunctional family would come out of it, but that's what she got. Despite all their bickering, she never felt happier. The Guardians helped her see that she didn't have to be just like everyone around her to fit in. She finally felt like she found a place where she belonged.

And Primrose wasn't ready to let go of it.

After traveling across the galaxy and helping those in need for a small fee, the Guardians found themselves on the Sovereign planet. Their mission: guard the planet's people's precious batteries. Their reward: the return of Gamora's psychotic sister. It was just another routine mission on the Sovereign.

Nothing was going to go wrong this time.

But when a member of their team decided to take some of the batteries they were tasked to protect, disaster stuck. The Guardians were in another fight for their lives as they attempted to evade the people they were just hired by. That was until a stranger saved them from the Sovereign and later claimed to be her brother's father. Even though she didn't want to, Primrose might just need to let go of the life she gained.

Especially when her brother started treating her like she meant nothing to him.

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆...

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐋
{ stardust }
played by Lindsey Morgan

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐋{ stardust }played by Lindsey Morgan