Chapter 1

It was one of the most busiest days in the coffee shop where i worked in as usual but it is nothing i can't handle.
After long hours of working, i finally arrived home, i took a long hot shower and dressed in my pj's

Then went to prepared my dinner which was ramen and chocolate milkshake, after i prepared them i went to my living room and started to search for something to watch but I gave up, left it on animal documentary and started eating then went to my ro...

Then went to prepared my dinner which was ramen and chocolate milkshake, after i prepared them i went to my living room and started to search for something to watch but I gave up, left it on animal documentary and started eating then went to my room to sleep and to get ready for work tomorrow.

I woke up at the sound of my mobile phone blowing up like crazy on my nightstand, i rubbed my eyes and looked at the time it read 3:39am
who has the courage to text someone at this ungodly hour, i grap my phone and unlocked it i found that it is unknown number, as if i have any friends left, ha!

Unknown number
*Hey!*
*Are you there?*
*Are you dead?*
*Damn it answer me*
*you are the most stupid friend i have evr had*
*why the hell did you put that horn under my pillow? *
*i swear to god when i meet you tmrw u aren't going to see the sun anymore*
* i just left you 20 mins ago and you already dead sleeping *
* i wonder what will happen if a bomb go off beside your house will you wake up or be sleeping still*
* i know you are reading my messages you flamingo shit, answer me or you know what will happen *

I just sat there reading these messages, wondering if i answer that person or not.

Me
* first who are you*
*Second what the hell were you thinking by texting someone at 3am* *have you lost your mind*
*Third i don't know if i am supposed to be scared for what will happen to your friend tmrw*
*Forth i think you have the wrong number*
* so please check before you disturb people*

After that i turned off my phone and returned to sleep to wake up after Four hours on the ugly sound of my alarm, i spent ten minutes to know who and where i am, then started to doing my morning routine and changed into new clothes, i did my makeup by putting mascara and foundation, put my hair in a messy bun then went to make my coffee

I drank my coffee and went to bring my things to start my day, already forgot about the wrong number from yesterday

hello every body, i hope you are interested to Read this story, hopefully it will be good

Wendy ❤️