What's been happening in the world of Iveto?

Right, beautiful people, two books are now done and dusted. If you haven't had a chance to read Stronger as One or Bear with Me yet, you can find them completed under my Wattpad profile.

Meanwhile, I promised you updates on what's happening in the world of Iveto, so here it goes 🙃:

First up, a personal one- many of you have probably noticed that I had to slow down with my updates over the past few months, reducing my schedule for Bear with Me from 2 times a week to just one chapter a week in the second half of the book, and it was not for lack of desire to post.

About a month after I started posting Bear with Me, I found out that we are expecting Baby Tornado No. 2 next February (*surprise* :D), and life got a little bit more complicated with that. Above all, the little free time I had to write- once my workday was over and my toddler (who is a proper toddler teenager right now btw, mood swings and all) was finally asleep- was pretty much wiped out by the pregnancy tiredness. Sadly, that meant that I had to slow down with my chapters but I got there, in the end 🥳.

Now, what does that mean for my upcoming books and projects?

Those are all definitely still happening, but it will rather be a question of when. Perhaps I am insane in hoping that I will be able to write much during my maternity leave, but I certainly plan to try. Aside from that, I would also like to write "offline" in the coming months so that I can build up a good stock of chapters to ensure a smooth and regular posting schedule once the baby arrives. ☺️

I will be sharing more information on the upcoming projects over the next week, but here is a bit of what I (hope to) have in store for you in the coming year:

- Book 3 from the Stronger Together series, which will be James and Natalia's story;

- A dark mafia romance, set in London. You have no idea how excited I am to share the Moretti brothers' story with you. 🥵 (the peppers will be back in full force for this one 😂);

- An assassin mermaid story that I am putting together as a little experiment 😂 (yes, I like to make my life complicated) ;

Various short stories, including a book with one-shots from the Stronger Together series (think of it as bonus scenes to the completed books).

I also have 3 more books planned for Stronger Together, including Connor's story, a prequel book about Riley's parents and a final book on the next generation (let me tell you, Riley's daughter is a proper badass!), but these are unlikely to be posted by before late 2022/ early 2023.

If you want to make sure that you don't miss out on any of these, make sure you follow my profile on here or follow me on Instagram (@ivetowrites), where I will be posting pics, videos, trailers, and info on the stories again (I have been slacking way too much on this in the past few months).

I also hope you won't mind if I occasionally post some book recommendations as there are so many wonderful writers on here, some of whom I know personally. I can't wait to dive into their amazing books over the coming weeks, and I would love to share some of them with you.

That's it from me for now but I will be back next week to share some more details (and pics) on the upcoming books.

Have a lovely weekend,

Iveto xx