"I love you."

Touya scurries to the beach , seeing Yukito seeing the sun set by the horizon. The breezes lifts his hair while he pants in a sense of relief. "YUKI, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL OVER!" . He couldn't hold back his urge to punch Yuki in the face but he didn't want to ruin Yukito's beautiful face that was like the moon. "Hey Touya." said Yukito. Yuki doesn't say a word besides that. Yukito couldn't help but think about the friendship with Touya and Yukito. They were friends , that's all. Why would Yukito fall in love with Touya? No one would believe him, nor celebrate his love with Touya. "I wanted to say this for a long time, however, my words keep pushing my mouth to open the words that I'm about to say to you." said Yukito, turning back to face Touya's squinting face. I-I..." Yukito stuttered. Touya was understanding and wouldn't leave him, but his tears from fear of rejection started rolling down like a waterfall. "I LOVE YOU!!" Yukito yelled, crossing his arms and hugging himself for comfort, yet it wasn't enough for his tears to ever stop. Touya then hugs Yukito tightly. Yukito couldn't comprehend what Touya means by this hug, but whatever it was, it felt like Touya was hugging him in loving, open arms.