Five's night's at Papa's Pizzeria

It was late another night at Pizzeria. As I drives home, I thought to myself. I thought about what my dad said before he left. My dad never let me run the business alone before. He said "He would would back in five days." He expects me to take care of my sister by myself. She has school. Lucky she ride bus home, but I still have drive her to school. I just got my permit. I open door to my house. In living room, I saw my sister watching TV. I asked her she finish her homework. She said "Yes". I didn't believe her. I went in kitchen and thought about what to make for dinner. I thought burgers would be good because I was sick of the smell of pizza. I walked downstairs to the basement to get the meat. Usually my dad would go down stairs. I remember for along time it being locked. It was very dark. There was no light in the basement because the switch was at bottom. Lucky I had my phone light. I reached the bottom steps. The light only illuminate a small circle there was blue light in distance. I clingy to wall. Hoping to find the switch. I found the switch. I flick the switch. The floor was dirty brown with touches of red. The wall were plaid with forest green and red. The white freezer glowed a bright blue light from the top. There is a wooden and metal shelve will tools on it. There was boarded door with splat of dark red that look like blood coming out of the door. I made the stupid decision of forgetting the burgers and going to room with the blood. I grab a hammer and open the boarded door. What I saw almost made me faint. There was a lot of blood. There was a leg with a bone sticking out of it. Chains that were hanging from the wall. There was a table saw.