|~1~|

As you where walking to your bestfriends house {F/N} You looked at the moving trucks on the curb.

You suddenly felt yourself crying and speed-walking, Cold, wet, tears fell down your face, it was obvious to you, You simply just didnt want to move to Nottingham, You always thought the United kingdom was scary, You've been there to visit family.

Seconds later you found yourself knocking at your F/N's front door now your tears are coming down faster.

F/N's mom opened the door "Oh my gosh Y/n! Are you okay? Come in! Sit on the couch while I go yet F/n!" F/n said.

You honestly felt like F/n mom was your mom. Seconds later you heard F/n running down the stairs "Y/N!! MY MOM TOLD ME YOU WERE CRYING WHATS WRONG?!" They yelled at you while getting you a glass of water.

"My parents.. They got divorced.. and my mom and me are moving to the UK" You told F/n as they handed you a glass of water.

"Oh my gosh!!! Please dont forget me!" F/n said as they put their had oh your back.

You looked at the time on your phone "Oh.. I better go it's getting dark and I have a flight at 6:30 am tomorrow, I'll text you when the plane lands!" You said as your got up and hugged them.

You opened the door and walked out "Bye..!!" You heard f/n say to you.

253 words not included this!

Please vote it helps alot:) if you wanna now stuff about me check my conversations page:)