XXXXXVIII

Kiyomi's POV

  I slowly opened my eyes, seeing the full moon and starry sky.

  'Huh..? Where am I? Did we defeat Muzan?', I thought as I try to move, but nothing seemed to move.

  "I know you're there.", I suddenly say. Wait... What did I say??

   My head moved down and I saw nothing but rocks and flowers. Then, a man suddenly appeared in front of me, surprising me in my mind. 

  My eyes widened when I saw who the man was in front of me...

 'MUZAN?!?!', I tried to scream, but nothing came out of my mouth, instead, I felt myself smiling.

  "Good evening, darling..", I greeted... What the.. did I just call that man 'dArLinG'??!

  'Maybe this are my ancestor's memories... Just like Tanjiro.', I deadpanned.

   "Good evening.", Muzan smiled. My jaw dropped in my thoughts.

   Muzan walked towards me and sat beside me. Umm- excuse me-

     "So, how is Aiko?", Muzan spoke. Who is Aiko??

    "She's alright, she keeps wanting to learn how to fight and be a demon slayer like how I used to be..", I said. How she used to be? What did she mean by that?

   "Mm, right. You're no longer a hashira.", Muzan chuckled... He-.. dayum..

   "Why are you chuckling? It's 'cause I loved a certain demon, you know?", I jokingly glared at him.

   "Eh, it's not my fault that I'm so handsome, am I right?", Muzan smirked as I nudged him on his arm with my elbow while I giggled. If it was other people, they would immediately be dead by now..

    "Mama...?", A child's voice was heard behind us. I looked behind and saw a cute little girl, looking very tired while rubbing her eyes. She had long white hair and red eyes.

Please pretend her hair is short ;u;

(Credits to the owner! :> )

     "Aiko? Why are you awake? It's very late.", I said. Wait, is Aiko..?

    "Mama wasn't beside me, so I tried to find you...", She said before looking at Muzan, "Dada..? You're home!", Aiko realized before running to Muzan and hugging him... Not gonna lie.. They look adorable.

   "Hello, dear.", Muzan smiled warmly.

   "Sweetie, you should go back to sleep, it's very late at night.", I said as I looked at Aiko pouting. Cute.

   "Okie... But can I sleep here with you and dada??", Aiko looked at me with shining eyes. I mean- who would say no to that cute face?

   I felt myself sigh, "Alright.", I said as I heard Muzan chuckle. I watched him hug Aiko and told her to go to sleep. Aiko snuggled in her father's arms as she began to fall asleep.