PROLOGUE

"This is actually very good

"This is actually very good. Woah." Yoongi nodded in approval after removing the headphones from his ears and turning towards the anxious girl.

"I thought it was a bit to strong. But then realised it was for boys, so I had to lower it and like re arrange it. I don't know."

"Nahhh, it sounds great. Oh by the way-" Chaerin turned towards the man who sipped his drink, "How are things going with the album?"

"Stressful. There is just so much to do yet so little time. The recordings were wrapped up last to last day. I've still got some promotional and extra things to shoot and ofcourse the music videos."

"I see" Yoongi nodded, glancing at the wall clock behind her.
"I'll take you back to your dorm, it's late." Yoongi frowned in worry.

It's been months since 2020 begin, but alas, Chaerin didn't get to have the most peaceful start with it.

It was April, and till now, every month came with a problem.

January started of quite well with her promotions continuing and extra modeling gigs offered to her but soon things kind of went down hill as she was spotted with a male at a Chinese restaurant.

To say she was frustrated was an understatement.

"why is it always me and one of my brothers???" She Posted on Weverse, causing fans to laugh about it while netizens who started a petition for her disbandment tried hiding both from embarassment and BigHit's lawyers who were after them for ' intended contract violation'.
With Linyi's wedding approaching and her finally getting some off time, she was seen out with her siblings quite often.
And the male she was spotted with was none other than Ahn Hyunbin, ofcourse roses knew him, so rumours were quitr literally laughed at and Dispatch got clowned. Yet again.

With her growing popularity and fame came dangers as saesangs started increasing.
At first it was just illegally taken pictures at shooting sites and etc but things went out of hand when a saesang followed her inside the building and tried to take her with him.
BigHit was stressed with everything going on and that increased with the hate they recieved for 'lack of artist protection'.
Things changed as BigHit got a stronghold of the situation and sued any and every saesangs they found where abouts of.

This insicident did traumatize Andrea a bit and she took it in her hands to spread the message of this obsessive fan problem. So what did she do you may ask? She wrote a song.

March started with yet another problem as articles started revealing bullying scandals and just when she thought she is finally going to get some mental peace, Chaerin was dragged into another mess.

A student from Hanlim, accused her of bullying and physical abuse. This perked up a lot of fanwars.
Bullying being a serious topic, a lot of ROSES too were dejected in their faiths.
After a lot of investigation and proves acquired it was revealed to her these 2 females were the same girls that slut shamed her behind her back at school. The ones she, Yuna a Jiyoung overheard along with Ryujin.

Soon their true identities were revealed and they were counter attacked by bullying accusations since the company revealed their true acts (which Even Chaerin disagree to because she was done with people being against her.).

Near the end of March she was accused of being 'privilleged' by BigHit as she gained more popularity than few of her company mates and even TXT her label mate. Nothing was done to this scandal as BigHit and Her were busy with preparation for her comeback

And finally with the start of April she was again slut shamed for having too many male friends in the k-pop industry as she posted pictures and moments of her with the NCT members.

This scandal, though quite serious, didn't need any company interference as Andrea's female friends as well as few other female artists took it on themselves to protect the younger female by posting pictures with her and using captions like #nationsbestfriend #ourbestie etc. It was quite a sight to see idols coming together to speak against hate, and when it is women? It just screams power.

"It is." Chaerin nodded. With Junho being on his leave and her new manager being very careless, she had to take care of everything herself. Her new manager quiet often forgot taking her home. She cursed herself for not having the heart to complain about this to the company.

But Yoongi knew, ofcourse. He knew everything. He was the only person to whom she would open up to completely. She trusted him with everything. He was her guardian, even her parents agree.

"It's a scary world. Can't let it hurt my siso." Yoongi smiled smugly.

"Says the one who is scared of the siso himself."

"Yah! You brat! Just because you actually scared me that one time doesn't mean I am scared of you- okay don't glare at me like that-" Yoongi gulped, causing Chaerin to laugh again.

"Been a while huh?" The boy answered.

"Glad that you realised Lix." Chaerin sighed before sitting up and smiling again. She pulled a pillow on her lap before smiling at the boy looking back at her through the phone screen.

"How was your day?"

"Well-"

While asking everyone about their days, Chaerin forgot about her own. She forgot to find herself. She was lost...yet, she decided to keep walking.

Will you follow her in this journey and help her find her way? Find herself?

<><><>
(A/n)
I

don't think I've ever wrote a prologue worse than this. 💀💃

Just to let ya'll know, I'll only focus on important events in this book so I'll keep summarising the other stuff in this way.

WELCOME TO GOTTA GO IG?

If you happen to find this book first. Make sure to read it's prequel SOLO to understand things better.

Okay,
Thank youuu
Byeeeeee