@1 (A new beginning)

"With I-LAND's preprations, we wanted to promote you too since after your last comeback the reaches decreased a lot." The dictorial manager said.

Bang Shihyuk frowned, "I am sure that is not the way I wanted to put it. I just wanted Chaerin to take the responsibility of this work."

"What responsibility exactly PD-nim?" Chaerin leaned forward, a loud silence falling around the meeting room.

"We want you to try producing and working on the theme and main song for I-LAND. I know it's a lot with your Aunt's wedding, your comeback. And I'll understand if you deny-"

"I was working on something- Yoongi Sunbaenim said it sounded nice. I will send the audio file to you. If ya'll approve, then I will start working on lyrics with your guidance. If not, I'd have to apologise, I cannot take every responsibility for the song, and only take part in fragments of it. I don't think I want to over work myself when this close to my comeback date. Fans have been waiting quite long." Chaerin stated, voice firm and void of any hessitance.

One of the dictators' jaw dropped in shock, it was unusual for idols to speak up on overworking and being over worked. She was just a rookie.

Bang PD on the other hand, just smiled, nodding. "I am sure we'll manage with just fragments of your help but you being a part of it is a must since a lot of your closest trainee friends are taking part in the show. I'm sure you'll be delighted to watch them perform your song."

"Obviously."

"What is that-" Chaerin's words got cut off as a figure emerged out of the dark dorm house.

"She's not here."

"Is this the wrong dorm?!"

"No! I told you! I followed her till this- this gate. That old lady spotted me after that."

"Fucking goodness" Chaerin cursed under her breath. Shaky breath hitching as she heard the saesangs walk past the wall she was hiding behind. Trying to gulp down the growing lump in her throat she held her breath. Silently praying for someone to rescue her from this situation.

Junho, usually would walk her up to her dorm, making sure she is safely in. If not he would inform one of the boys to make sure she safely reaches the dorm. But the new manager clearly took his merry time napping in the car, beside her. Not even noticing her presence disappearing from beside her.

Not feeling safe alone she quickly messaged the first person that came to her mind.

:Can I drop by your dorm, Eonnie?

SEEN

Sighing, Chaerin pocketed her phone again. She couldn't pester Ten right now, he was busy with Tern visiting. After years. She let her cousin spend time with his sister.

They are probably enjoying outside or something.

"Ayo looser, get in. You look dumb standing like that." A familiar voice spoke.
Tianna, with more tattoos and piercings, clearly more something to taunt her CEO, sat on the drivers seat with a teasing smile. Her lip piercing sparkled under the moon light making Chaerin wonder if it was a fake one or not.

"Wow.....ya'll are- fast." She muttered letting the warmth of the car's inside get to her as she sat beside Kayrie.

"We were actually out already. When you messaged me Tia was taking a turn this way. So ....yeah." Seollie shrugged.

"Ahhhhhh- what would I do without ya'll." Chaerin said, playfully smothering Kayrie, who sat emotionlessly, secretly enjoying the affection.

Seollie rolled her eyes, smiling at the younger one.
"Die."
Chaerin gasped dramatically clutching her chest while staring at Tia, "You hurt my feelings, eonnie."