The First Bootyquake

Raven was in her meditating state as she was keeping her inner-demon away from her. Unbeknownst to her, a really tiny Starfire was sneaking around, waiting to get on her backside.

Starfire: Friend Raven would keep me on her thing once I'm on top of her.

Finally, Raven stretched from her meditating state, ready to get a quick bite to eat. That's when Starfire made her move and pushed Raven's butt to get her attention. This did not go unnoticed to Raven as she felt a strange feeling on her backside. Looking over her shoulder, she had to squint a bit to see a familiar figure back there.

Starfire: Friend Raven, look!

The tiny form of Starfire called up to Raven as she would understand her.

Starfire: It is the time of the microsizing! Is this not wonderful?

Raven had to smirk a little as she knows her Tamaranian friend to understand her new size. Starfire had mentioned the "microsizing"... a time every so often when Tamaranian girls of age shank down to diminutive sizes. This actually saved Raven some of the effort in shrinking her, like she did with her other friends.

Raven: Let me guess, you want to spend time with me while that small.

Starfire: Of course!

Starfire was filled with glee as she floated down onto Raven's right cheek.

Raven: Well, all right. But I do have to get you back for you sitting on me when I was testing my shrinking spell.

Starfire was confused and was about to question her, but didn't have the chance to when Raven suddenly smacked her right butt cheek, causing a rippling effect. The tiny Tamaranian didn't even have a chance to float up as the waves of flesh rippling caught her off guard. She eventually fell on her backside, blushing at the effect that Raven had caused. The sorceress girl's reply simultaneously filled Starfire with excitement and worry.

Raven: And this is just the start of our fun together.

As she said that, Raven pulled up a chair, putting her hands on it, then she placed a gravity spell on her butt so Starfire wouldn't have to worry about falling off it, then she started shaking her butt for her Tamaranian friend to begin her fun for her. The Bootyquake caused Starfire to rock back and forth on her butt as the seismic flesh gave her a pleasuring and confused look for her sorceress friend.

Starfire: Friend Raven, do you want me to stay on your thing in order to have this kind of fun?

Raven: Of course, Starfire. That why I put a gravity spell on my butt. Now, let's have some fun, okay?

Starfire thought of this. She was worried that this kind of fun might be much for her. For example, the world was bigger to her now that she was microsized. Plus, Raven already had been testing a shrinking spell for her. But on the other hand, Raven was a good friend to her and she was a sorceress, so she could have shrunk her some more along with summoning a microsized city for her. And with that she made up her mind that she will have fun with Raven, even if it means Bootyquakes and staying on her booty for a while.

Starfire: Okay, friend Raven!

And with that, Raven continued her first Bootyquake for Starfire, thus begining their fun together.