Miracle

8 months

"And all the five little ducks came back. The end. Did you like the story sister?" Eri whispered on your stomach, placing her ear on the side of it.

Shoto placed his large hand on the other side of it, you became sandwiched between the two.

"Helloo?" Eri disturbed again, pressing her ear tight on your stretched stomach.

Eri gasped feeling a kick at her ear. "She kicked me!" She held her ear with stars in her eyes.

You laughed and massaged her cheek. "That's her way of saying she liked the story." You pulled Eri towards your shoulder to give her a kiss.

Shoto chuckled, feeling a punch by his hand. "She gave me a fist bump." He kissed your stomach hearing Eri giggle.

"You two make it sound so cute when in reality she's just stretching my skin." You shifted uncomfortably in the bed, small red stretch marks continue to form.

"But in a month we'll finally be using the nursery, it's gone so fast." Shoto looked out the window in your room, the weather gradually changed by day.

He had still been in his school uniform, too lazy to change out of it. You had been in a t shirt of his with maternity sweats, doing school from home.

"I know, I'm closer to the pain of giving birth." You dramatically touched your hand on your forehead.

Eri had no idea what was going on, she rubbed circles on your belly. "I hope you come out chubby." She giggled and kissed the spot she had been rubbing lightly on.

"I hope the baby comes out healthy" you pulled Rri closer to be able to whisper in her ear, "And that she has your daddy's eyes", you kissed her ticklish ear.

"Imagine she has daddy's hair too-!" Eri exclaimed pushing your hair away from your face.

"I heard that."

___________

9 months
and 3 days

"Momm she's taking forever. I feel like I'm gonna explode." You cried to your mom over the phone, you sobbed and groaned feeling the pain spread.

"She's just taking her time is all, you were like that too. How about you take a warm steamy shower and relax and then call me again, okay?" Your mother spoke softly over the phone.

You sighed rubbing your hot forehead. "Yeah I'll do that, bye mom." Hanging up, you prepared to lift yourself up from the couch.

It was hard with the size of a watermelon taking the place of your stomach. You counted a chant and managed to lift yourself up.

You managed to walk upstairs to your bathroom, finalizing your shower plans and slowly slipping in.

The water landed on your stomach and rolled down, steam emitting at your feet.

"This does feel good." Warmth taking over your body.

You stepped out the tub putting on a bra and a tank top, until you felt something wet and cold rolling down your leg.

"What the hell?" It was different from the shower water. You felt it coming down harder from that certain area.

Your eyes widened. "My water broke." You scrambled to get your phone with wet fingers.

Your shaky hands dialed your mothers number.

Pick up.

"Y/n? Did—" "M-my water broke mom, I can't move from this spot I'm having the baby right now." Your ragged breathing reached her phone.