Ehe

y/ n stood there as mafia mongoose daddy left the room. She had just been Smakked for "being way too thicc for this world".w-w-w-w-w-w-where are you going senpapi?y/ n asked in a way that makes her not like the other girls/discord kitten tone.as she was running to catch up but her fatass tripped over her 69,420 inch heals as she fell dramatically to the floor."ught you stupid ass blind bitch"mafia mongoose daddy spat as y/ n lied there crying like a pathetic little bitch.

'Get me some food before i replace you' 'ok he end y/ n replied meekly to mafia mongoose daddys needs. Mafia mongoose daddy was like Amapaula( Le author) in her eyes.hot,amazing talented,god like,The hottest bitch who ever roamed the earth

Mafia mongoose daddy always treat y/n with utmost care.sometimes on good days he would Smack HeR asS liKe a DrUm-.BuUuUUut on the bad ones,well-we dont speak of those.

y/ n walked her fat ass to the store to make mafia mongoose daddy some food.'the worlds not ready for this fatass".y/n thought as she quickly removed her hand from the door handle.'i could put the kardashians out of there job with this fatass'y/n thought again."Should i really make the whole world insecure with this fatass?"Y/n quickly made up her mind as she exited the mansion with 69 guards and 420 traps to make sure that no one could leave the ratchet ass musty place.

y/ n quickly went home to mafia mongoose daddy's home only to find him with his 420 side hoes.y/ n quickly activated her wolf side.y/ n then found out she was the lost hybrid wolf demon angel princess.her parents too one look at the monstrous being they called there angel little girl and gave her to daddy bob the builder."we cant fix this your HIGHnesses"after being informed this queen patricia and king ASKISDFG threw the bitch down to the human world

Thats how she met mafia mongoose daddy.she was poor and sang on the streets to earn something.she fucking sucked so bad mafia mongoose daddy came up to her.As she was singing FigHt SoNg mafia mongoose daddy came up to her and caressed her face."ill give you the time of your life if you shut the fuck up right now.

Seeing the sight infront of her made her angry.y/n really thought her and mafia mongoose daddy really had something."grrrrrr you man whore"y/ n said as she killed everyone in the room and flew off.she fucked up her flying and snapped her neck and died.mafia mongoose daddy and his side hoes rejoiced in heaven as y/n fell to the depths of hell.

"Lil nas x 2.0?"one of mafia mongoose daddys side hoes asked. As y/ n made out with satan.

"I mean free porn ig" "sheeesh" "yesss get that bag queen"Whos gonna tell her there cousins-" various comments were heard among the side pieces

✨The End✨

A/n 

HEYYYYYYYYYY wassup?if you made it to the end i love you