𝒈𝒚𝒎

This is a au set where itzy is all sisters and Lia is the older sister, and she is trying to get her unfit and lazy sisters to go to the gym.

---

"Come on, get up off your lazy asses." Lia demands as she stands above the sofa where Chaeryeong, Ryujin, Yeji and Yuna are sat mindlessly watching TV. "Up."

"What no I love this film!" Yuna says, still not looking away from the screen.

"Ok, but you've been sat on that sofa eating snacks for the past month now. You're getting fat."

"I beg your pardon?" Yeji turns round. (Yeji turns ROUND. like AROUND. but ROUND because I said FAT. Get it? No? Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING from you), "I think you'll find I'm quite active. Look at this." Yeji gets up, runs a bit around the kitchen, does a few lunges, some burpees, "Watch *pant* meeee... *pant* roll..." She collapses back on the sofa.

"That's it! We're going to the gym!" Lia says simply. "Pack a bag, get dressed, and get ready to SWEAT!"

(2 minutes later)

"It's just tiring trying to put these god awful skin tight leggings on!!" Chaeryeong says as she struggles to pull up her sports leggings.

"I can't believe these don't fit!! I only bought them last year!" Yuna says as she finds she can't pull her leggings over her thighs.

"Well you guys weren't fat last year though were you?" Ryujin says as she stands snuggly with her sport clothes all fitting her.

"I hate you. You can eat all you want and not exercise but you're still THIN." Chaeryeong glares at Ryujin, then she manages to pull on the leggings. "Score!"

"Ah fuck it I'm wearing my PJs." Yuna walks out and comes back in with her unicorn pajamas. "Sporty." Yeji says sarcastically to Yuna. She rolls her eyes.

"Come on!! What's taking you so long!!" Lia shouts from outside the closet door.

"Yuna's too fat to fit in her leggings, so she's wearing pajamas!" Ryujin calls, smirking.

"Fuck you." Yuna says happily as she fits on first try in her size 16 pjs.

(30 minutes later)

"Tell me again why we had to jog here?" Chaeryeong asks panting.

"Good exercise! And you're warming up for what's about to come!"

"I'm pretty sure that's sexual harassment." Yuna says.

"Wait this isn't the gym?" Yeji asks in horror.

"Pfft of course not it's 5 minutes away now!" Lia says over her shoulder. "Come on, ladies, faster!"

(20 minutes later)

"It should NOT have taken THAT long to get here." Lia says. HOW IS LIA NOT OUT OF BREATH?!?! Chaeryeong thinks to herself.

"Welcome to our gym! All of you coming?" The stick-thin woman at the desk asked with a smirk on her face.

"Hey, Mags! Yep, finally persuaded the girls to come." Lia says as if she's a mum talking about her children.

"Oh that's lovely! Do you want a trainer?" The lady asks. Yuna was just about to say she has TWO trainers, and could tell Yeji was about to say the same, when Lia replies,

"No, I thought I'd train them myself."

The lady smiles, but not in a nice way. "Good luck with that."

(5 minutes later)

Yeji

"Come on Yeji! You'll be halfway across the channel!!" Lia says trying to motivate me.

"You know what I think I'll just take the ferry." I say panting.

Yuna

Those massive blue balls. What are they for? I mean does anyone actually know what they're used for?

Chaeryeong

*lines blue balls up in a straight line, then belly flops on them*

Yuna

THAT'S what they're for.

Ryujin

"Help! Somebody help me!" I scream. Lia walks over to me while rolling her eyes and holds my legs stop on the exercise bike. "Deary me I think I've had enough."

Nobody

"I'd like to cancel my gym membership." Lia says to the man at the desk. At least he seems better then the stick insect, Yuna says to herself.

"You've got to give 3 months notice your going to cancel." He says. "But you have to give 2 month's notice your going to give the 3 month's notice."

"Absolute bullshit." Lia replies. "That's 5 months notice!!"

"Welllll, 2 month's notice that you're gonna give the 3 month's notice."

"No! I want to cancel now!" Lia says furiously.

"It's nearly the end of the year you might as well use it up." He says.

"But I don't WANT to use it up!" Lia says scrunching her fists.

"Alright alright. How about this. I'll give you Gym Premium 5% discount for the next five years, family plan goes up to 5, we'll also give you a free trainer for the first five months, AND you'll all get a free towel robe." He smiles and nods.

Lia looks back at the rest of ITZY and they shrug. "Do I look stupid?" Lia says sarcastically.

(40 minutes later)

Yeji Instagram update:

Caption: 'just gone to the gym! I got freebies!! ❤❤😍😘😘😍❤❤'