𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐

Antihero

It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's meAt tea time, everybody agreesI'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirrorIt must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero

At tea time, everybody agrees
I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror
It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero

A year ago, Miranda Starling died in a car accident with her parents and her sister. The only survivor being Skylar Starling.

It broke the girl so much, she became a shell of who she was. She went to live with her cousin Lydia Martin and her aunt Natalie. She was happy she still had her two best friends Scott and Stiles.

They've been friends since the first grade, along with Miranda. So, the boys felt the same pain Skylar did.

Especially Stiles who was in love with Miranda. He never had the chance to tell her or to finish his ten year plan.

But what they didn't know was that Miranda somehow survived. A couple days after the accident, she came back from the dead.

And became a monster. A vampire.

She doesn't know who did it. All she remember was a figure appearing at the crash, saving her sister and trying to save her.

But she died with the vampires blood in her system. She didn't have anyone when she came too.

The vampire who turned her was long gone. And her family thought she was dead or they were dead.

She couldn't see them, she was scared of what she would do. The blood hungered her.

She killed people. And it hurt.

She hated herself.

She tried to learn control and she has, most times. But she couldn't see her sister. She was scared of what she would think of her. And she couldn't risk hurting her.

Would Skylar hate her? Would Scott and Stiles?

So she kept hidden, always keeping on eye on the trio. Longing to be with them. But she never could again.

She was destined to be alone and suffering. She deserved it for all that she's done.

Then she started to embrace it. It was her life now.

That's not all, she might be a vampire but she was born a witch. She figured that part of her was gone when she died. It wasn't, it became a part of her. The first of her kind.

A hybrid. A vampire and witch mix.

Skylar had been a witch too, from their coven, the Starling coven. It had been destroyed by hunters. The only last known Starling was Skylar. And Miranda, but Sky didn't know that yet.

Everything had been good that summer, no evil supernaturals in Beacon Hills. That didn't last long as the alpha pack was now in town.

And Miranda was willing to do anything to save her sister and friends, even if it meant them finding out she was alive.

Miranda "Mira" Starling
Portrayed by Danielle Rose Russel

Miranda "Mira" StarlingPortrayed by Danielle Rose Russel

"I died. And everything changed. I turned into a monster."

Skylar "Sky" Starling
Portrayed by Abigail Cowen

"It was hell! You were dead, my sister, my best friend, my other half

"It was hell! You were dead, my sister, my best friend, my other half. You're not the only one who's changed."

Disclaimer
I don't own teen wolf, the characters/plots. I do however own Miranda and Skylar Starling, their plots and any other original characters.

Dedications
WerecoyoteWitch97
marvelora_

In honor of the teen wolf movie coming out a few days ago, I'm publishing this story I've had in my drafts for a while.