The Relic

It was a normal morning today on Earth,besides the fact there was secretly 'aliens' on their planet and shouldn't be found out at all. if anyone found out,who knows what could even happen.. anything to be honest, possibly anything bad which the Decepticons wish not to happen at all. Speaking of the Decepticons... currently two of them were located in a cave in a forest,they had located something.. something they have no clue what it could be but it possibly could be anything that's bad or good. Besides that point, it's gonna be a weapon towards a certain Autobot leader so of course they had to go get it first before them.

Those two cons were a teal mech who seemed rather shorter than the second one who had a white and green paintjob including the bandana (or whatever) wrapped around their forehelm, they searched the cave for the relic considering they located that the relic was here.

" You sure this is the right cave? "

" Of course i'm sure! I'm not a dumbaft,buddy. "

They spoke after a long silence of them trying to locate the unknown relic,however to no avail didn't find the relic in any visible places.

" Soundwave,i swear if this is the wrong cave— "

The teal mech was gonna start complaining till the white and green mech patted him on the shoulder while looking over a pile of rocks in the corner,the teal mech got rather confused why the other was looking there.

" What are you even looking at? "

" The relic. It's over there "

The mech didn't even explain to the teal mech,he walked over to the pile of rocks and started moving them aside. The teal mech eventually went to help out the other till they finally put all the pile of rocks aside only to now see a hole in the corner with something round covered by a bit of dirt,the taller mech reached out to the round like obiect and carefully took it out while the teal mech observed much.

" See? Not the wrong cave. "

The mech being Soundwave quietly chuckled as he simply held the round relic while the teal mech named Knockout just scoffed and took the relic out of the other's hold. Knockout practically started to inspect it while Soundwave had to stand there and wait a bit impatiently at the other,got impatient to the point he ended up retracting a tendril from his back and smacked the teal mech on the helm causing them to grunt and glare.

" The frag?! "

" We have to go now. "

Soundwave really just wanted to leave right then and there while Knockout obviously understood but still rather not so happy over the other smacking them on the helm,they then headed out of the way however as soon as they got out the cave they noticed a groundbridge open up nearbx causing both mechs to rather panic knowing it was not any of the others con cause if it was them they'd say so. Which they were right on the fact it was not the Decepticons they were in fact the Autobots,Soundwave opened a groundbridge in a bit of a panic and practically ended up even needing to just wrap the same tendril he smacked Knockout with around the other and literally throw them into the groundbridge.

Ended up having the relic drop on the ground,gladly Soundwave managed to notice and picked it up and ran into the groundbridge while being blasted at by the Autobots. Luckily getting to the other side as the groundbridge closed meanwhile Knockout who was thrown into the groundbridge had crashed right into a certain seeker,while a worried leader stood by and made sure they were alright and not injured in any way possible.

" You did not need to fragging throw me! "

Knockout yelled as he got himself back on his pedes while the seeker known as Starscream sat up, practically being crashed into by another cybertronian was the worst pretty much but isn't so new when it came to being in a fight with the Autobots however. The leader who was known as Megatron just checked to really make sure they were both alright,which they were while Soundwave stood by while holding the round relic.

" So.. that's the relic? "

Starscream had ended up asking while looking at the object the mech held,Soundwave practically nodded and slightly held it up. Megatron who made sure the two were really alright started to check out the relic,the relic being rather round painted in gold with a button on it however nothing that even gives a hint on what it could do. Well usually unknown relics are like that,they are called unknown relics for a reason after all.

" It would be best to test it out,however not on another but on an object to make sure safety. "

Megatron suggested much which Knockout had ended up agreeing with to do,it was really best to just test it on an obejct cause they don't know what it could do and they wish not to have another damaged in the process of testing. Knockout and Soundwave ended up going into the medbay to notice a certain orange mech setting up the medical tools back in place,that mech heard the doors hiss open and looked over.

" Oh hey you two! Welcome back. How'd finding the relic go? "

The mech asked and fully turned around to them,Knockout just showed a smile at the meck while walking to them. Soundwave on the other hand went to the medical table and placed the relic there since well where else you want him to put it? On the floor?

" It went fine,besides the Autobots coming around but we managed "

" That's good to know you guys were atleast safe and not injured badly. "

" Awww you worrying about me? "

Soundwave just stood there looking at them, practically these two were like sparkmates sometimes and honestly every con in the Nemesis agrees on that pretty much. Him being the impatient guy he can be at this times however had just decided to speak up now

" Get a room,you two geez. "

Rather saying that sentence, the two mechs seem to get embarrassed by that. Yep.. definitely sparkmates

" Shut up,Soundwave. "

Knockout spoke still looking rather embarrassed, Soundwave just displayed someone rolling their optics on his visor and picked up the relic and looked at the button. His curiosity slowly started to rather rise as he continued to look at the button of the relic,he had to urge to find out what could happen and well he ended up pressing it. Both mechs noticed he did causing a panic

" Soundwave no don't! You don't know what it does— "

Then a bright light came from the relic,it seemed to consume the mech that held it. Breakdown and Knockout had to even cover their optics to block out the bright light,it took a second or two for the bright light to fade away and a clang was heard. Panic still in the mechs,they didn't know what could've happened to their comrade.. obviously cause they didn't know what the relic was.

" Soundwave? "

Breakdown slowly moved his servos off his optics to see,looking at where the said mech was standing only to not locate the mech at all and only thing left was the relic on the floor. Knockout eventually looked and now got more panicked by this,starting to rather overthink what could've happened to their comrade.

This was bad

Very bad..

How the frag are they gonna tell Megatron that Soundwave disappeared after pressing the button on the relic? Honestly don't even know. They hoped Soundwave was alright,the relic could've sent him somewhere random instead of the most worst scenarios Knockout thought what could've happened to Soundwave. Maybe not tell any of the cons yet till they actually are sure that they can't figure out where the mech's location was and that the button doesn't have anything to bring the one bad,of course Knockout was panicked and overthinking while Breakdown also panicked went to pick up the relic and placed it on the medical table.

" Please don't tell me that relic did do anything bad to Soundwave "

" I don't know, Knockout.. i really don't know what at all "