Seniors' night

I grabbed the three shots from the bar a turned back to bring them back to the guys waiting for them. I felt that someone crashed into me from the back, but I managed to save the shots from spilling them out thank God.

I turned my head to see who was it. It was a kinda short dude built like a gym rat.

„Hey, watch yourself" he said.

The hell the dude you just bumped into me, how the fuck I'm supposed to be the one here to blame, but I saw that he wasn't quite sober so without a reply I just headed to my friends.

"What was that about?" asked Philip.

"Nothing, just a jerk thinking that he fucking above everyone" I replied.

"This dude would definitely kick your ass if you've said anything," said Derek.

Okay, I'm aware that I'm not that muscular but this comment didn't make my day any better, but I couldn't just nod snipping my drink. This night was supposed to be one of our best, but so far it sucked. We have literally never really met with most of the seniors of the other high school, or at least there was only a couple of familiar face for me. I looked around the place but most of the people seemed to have a great time.

"Yo, watch that blonde right there she's like an eleven on a scale from one to ten. She looks like she wouldn't refuse to have some fun later on," said Derek featuring his eyes on a hot girl with long hair, who was dancing in a short black leather skirt.

"And I guess her bf thinks the same" I nodded towards a tall guy built like an athlete. "He's Nail Kaily's bf. he is in some kind of water-related sport. I'm not sure whether it is kajak or something else but I've heard that he already beat some guy just for just touching Kaily."

"Well, he is sure hot af it doesn't worth it tho. Imma just get one of those girls it that the corner. The Brunette with those long-ass legs seems like it is worth a try." I looked in their direction and Derek wasn't wrong. I've seen that girl looking in our direction quite a few times now.

"Well good luck bro." this was the only thing I could tell him.

So it was just me a Phil. He was in an on-and-off relationship with Grace. So at least it means that he isn't going to lock for any girls. 

"What's up with your girl?" I asked from curiosity.

"I'm not quite sure." he sighed "She doesn't talk to me right now because she can't be here tonight."

"You didn't invite her?" I asked although I knew the answer.

"What do you think? Of course, I invited her but she told that it would be awkward for her since she doesn't belong to this class."

"There are quite a few people, who Invited an outsider."

"I was also trying to explain it to her. But she refused to accept it, so I guess it is what it is for now." he seemed hopeless.

"Yeah, I guess so." Have I mentioned that I never understood why they are together? There is no way pleasing that bitch. Don't get me wrong she can be nice and everything but she is way too immature for a relationship although none of them seems to care about this fact.

"But anyways I need another round" He told me pointing at his empty glass. "You too?"

"Nah, thank I'm fine." I shook my head.

"Okay, be right back. " he left trying to get to the bar.

While I was left there two girls tried to approach me. One of them was talking for the whole time the other one was just giggling next to her and sometimes throwing in a few words assisting for her friend, but I couldn't take attention, because something caught my eyes at the dance floor.