Chapter One

𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 <3

𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚄𝚙

𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚄𝚙.▪️◼️ ⬛️

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 04/12/10

([____] *<𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝙾𝚗

"Hello Video Journal.
It is recommended for students at HPA to keep a journal written or visual to ensure mental health and to monitor the success of their students. So I have started my own. "

"Maybe I'm getting too far ahead of myself."

Ahem.

"Let's start with an introduction. My name is Kyoko Kirigiri and I am currently labeled as the SHSL Detective."

"I've currently been invited to enroll in the Hopes Peak Academy. This might be a good experience and a certainty helpful one in terms of a resume but one downside is that my father is the principal."

A Pause

"I have never been particularly fond of my father but he is my father nonetheless. I should be able to move past the fact and have a pleasant high school experience."

"I think that's a good enough first entry. Farewell, Journal. Until tomorrow."

Click

([____]*< 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝙾𝚏𝚏

([____]*< 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝙾𝚗⚠️𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚂 𝙲𝙰𝙿 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙳⚠️

([____]*< 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝙾𝚗
⚠️𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚂 𝙲𝙰𝙿 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙳⚠️

🔊𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙾 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳🔊

"Hello? "

"Is This stupid camera working?!"

"I swear if tHIS CAMERA DOESN'T WORK I'M CALLING THIS GODDAMNED SCHOOL TO UNENROLL ME-"

⚠️𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚂 𝙲𝙰𝙿 𝚁𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙳⚠️

"Oh silly me!"

"The lens cap was just still on!
Hopefully that didn't catch any of that... Heh"

"Well, Greeting Hopes Peak Academy Video Journal. My name is Celeste Ludenburg and I am attending this fine establishment as the SHSL Gambler. Gambling has always been a passion of mine and I'm glad I have been recognized for it."

"I am glad to be here and will be even happier to not be placed in a class of incels."

I think I may be running of the entry limit so Goodbye for now journal!

([____]*< 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝙾𝚏𝚏

A/N Sorry for the First Chapter being so short. I promise they'll be longer in the future. Thank you for clicking and have a great day/night💕