Chapter 1. Food Fights

(This story is wrote in the perspective of custard)

There was only one thing on my mind; food. I get very hungry late afternoons, so I quickly headed down to the kitchen for a snack.

Almost throwing myself down the stairs, I made it to the kitchen. But -of course - corrupt was on the kitchen side. Eating MY food!

"What on earthbread are you doing!" I yelled out at him, he stared back at me. "Existing, you?" He was trying to drive me insane. I swear. "Well I'm wondering why some cookies eating my stash!" He looked down at the tub of chocolate in his hands and shrugged. "Mine now."

Yes, he is trying to drive me insane

"But there mine!" I stamped my leg on the ground, staring furiously at the idiot. "Well, finders keepers!" "I found it first!" I know he does this all the time, and I should be used to this, but it's still annoying. He was giving me that smile, that 'im-annoying-you-right?' smile.

"Right that's it!" I said, having enough of his stupidity. I have to put up with it anyways - why can't he leave me alone for a day?! "If you don't hand me my chocolates back, I'm going to tell Twizzly and you'll get told off." I think that's the best I could come up with, although she'd probably never tell either of us off. He groaned, more furious then me now, and handed me back the chocolates. "You can have them back if you tell no-one." I smiled and nodded. "Deal, now shoo!" He ran off down the hallway.

At least I got some of the chocolates back.