Purushottama

" The idea of the Purushottama, seen here as the incarnate Narayana, Krishna, is therefore the key. 

Without it the withdrawal from the lower nature to the Brahmic condition leads necessarily to inaction of the liberated man, his indifference to the works of the world; with it the same withdrawal becomes a step by which the works of the world are taken up in the spirit, with the nature and in the freedom of the Divine. 

See the silent Brahman as the goal and the world with all its activities has to be forsaken; see God, the Divine, the Purushottama as the goal, superior to action yet its inner spiritual cause and object and original will, and the world with all its activities is conquered and possessed in a divine transcendence of the world. 

It can become instead of a prison-house an opulent kingdom which we have conquered for the spiritual life by slaying the limitation of the tyrant ego and overcoming the bondage of our gaoler desires and breaking the prison of our individualistic possession and enjoyment. 

The liberated universalised soul becomes self-ruler and emperor."

Sri Aurobindo - Essays on the Gita.

From Your form  all being becomes beauty 

By Your Lila life feels not such an onerous duty

Nara and Narayana together our journey befriend

The Personal and the Impersonal blend and transcend

Life as Brindavan or Kurukshetra, Krishna shows how to be  

In the Bhagavad Gita discover key after key!