Day 1

Rachael pov
I was laying on my sofa watching being Mary Jane .

Me : oohhhh you go bitch ! Do yo thang !
I yelled at the tv as she was fussing with her niece . I watch every episode over and over , never gets old .

My phone rung.
I looked at the caller ID to see "Slim" pop up . Him and swae have been calling me all day ! WTF do they want ? I've been ignoring every single call that came in from them . I know they're about to be mad but at this time I could really care less.
I sent him to voicemail and continued watching the tv . Not even ten minutes later someone came knocking on my door real fucking loud about to break my shit off its hinges !

Me: Who The hell is it ?

??: *continues knocking obnoxiously*

I stomped to the door pissed off and unlocked it slamming it open. When I did I saw Black standing their getting ready to grab , I ducked his arms and came back up kicking him in his balls . His big ass fell to the floor screaming out in pain.
I stooped down to his level on the floor .

Me: bet you won't try that shit again , huh?

Then I felt a gun pressed to the back of my head . I knew immediately to put my hands up where they could be seen and get up slowly . I turned around with the gun still pointed to me and saw it was Reggie .

Reggie: so you thought you would just get away with dodging all slim and swae's calls ?

Me: nigga where Imma go? You act like I got somewhere to run away to , my ass was going to stay right here.

Reggie: mhmm lets go .

He said while grabbing my arm making me tag along with him .

Me: well can I at least shut my damn door and turn off the tv ? Damn!

He sucked his teeth and let go pushing me back in the house.

Reggie: hurry yo ass up.

I went back to the living room and sat down on the sofa continuing to watch Mary Jane .

Black got up from the floor slowly.

Black: this bitch watching tv reg!

Me: oh but this bitch turned yo dick inside out ! You had a lil chicken nugget anyway .

Reggie: shut the fuck up and bring yo ass on .

He turned off my tv pulling me off the sofa before I could catch myself.
Black closed my door and followed behind us.
Me: can you stop fucking dragging me like a goddamn dog?

Reggie stopped and looked at me.

Reggie: black pick her sneaky ass up .

Black instantly picked me up over his shoulder and they continued walking.

Me: nigga fuck you !

Reggie: fuck you!

Me: fuck both off y'all ugly asses!

Once we finally made it outside and to a Range Rover they threw me in the back and got in the front locking the doors and pulling off. The trap house wasn't far from mine so we were only in the car about 5 minutes before we got there.

Black : getcho ass out , now . I don't want yo dirty ass messing up my car . This car cost more than ya life !

Me: nigga please ! My weave cost more than this cheap ass ride that you probably rented!

Reggie started laughing as we were fussing walking up to the door.

Black: shit ain't even funny.

Me: you mad black ?

Reggie unlocked the door letting me in first then him and black entered . Of course the smell hit you as soon as you were In front of the house but just imagine the smell inside . I started coughing immediately , it was so strong . We walked in the living room seeing blunts and bottles everywhere . Swae and Slim were laid out on the sofa high as hell with like 7 hoes around them .
Slim noticed us first .

Slim: oh you brought my hoe back ?

Me: hoe Who ?

Swae laughed.

Swae : why didn't you answer the phone ?

Me: cause yall get on my damn nerves , I already worked all damn day AND night yesterday !

Slim: Come here.

He patted his lap.

Me: Nahh

Slim: what ?

Me: I said N-O HELL FUCKING NO !

Swae: damn she yelling at you?

He pointed at slim laughing.

Slim got up off the sofa walking towards me and rolled my eyes.
Why Swae always gotta egg shit on ? That's why he looks like a fucking squid now, bitch ass!
Slim grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall . I couldn't breathe and tried to pry his hand off from around my neck but it wouldn't even loosen .

Slim: I already told you about disrespecting me ! I will kill you !

He tightened his gripped.

Slim: Don't . Do. it . Again .

With each word his grip tightened, then he let go before he could choke me out . I wrapped my hands around my neck while breathing hard trying to catch my breathe.

Please vote , comment, and read my other stories ! 😌