[.18] rindou haitani , fluff

a quick disclaimer, the fanart used here does not belong to me, credits to the original owners

┆彡 requested
┆rindou haitani x fem!reader
┆word count: 552

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

The jingle was heard from your silver necklace as you fiddled with it, nails scratching at the chain in order to keep you occupied. Patience was something you wished you had, nothing was really piquing your interest, apart from playing with the article of jewellery your boyfriend gifted you for Christmas.

Boredom was all you felt at the moment, that is, until a pair of arms snaked from behind; the person engulfing you into a hug. The chuckle that erupted from them, it was too recognisable, enough to tell you it was your boyfriend. A smile graced your glossed lips.

"I was wondering how long I'd have to wait."

Rindou laughed, mentioning how Ran held him up for a bit before your date. You examined the boy's features in the midst of his complaining, catching on that his coloured hair was more... neat than usual?

"Might I ask... did Ran do your hair?"

"Uh... I suppose you noticed?" He chuckled, seating himself down beside you.

"Ran wanted me to look a little better for our date. Pretty silly." He sheepishly admitted, merely causing you to laugh in amusement. The pair of brothers were so interesting to you. Whilst you were busy giggling, Rindou took the time to admire you, stare at you in awe. An arm was propped onto the bench in front, his cheek rested in his palm, mouth curved into a smirk as he watched you calm down.

You're an absolute dream to the boy, and yet, he is still wondering what made you fall in love with him. He's strange, psychotic, and enjoys certain things others would probably grimace at him for. Was he weird to you? Well, he didn't want to care too much about that. His thoughts were interjected when he felt a hand lace with his, the skin contact putting him at ease.

"Something on your mind?" 

Rindou hummed. "No, no. Nothing." His words slurred against his palm, but were still audible. A calm tune played in the background, no further words were exchanged. The boy rose to his feet, carefully pulling you into his arms, scoffing as you yelped.

The gap in between you was closing in, his other hand brushed up and down your thigh. A heavenly kiss was shared, anything either of you were about to say was discarded, the scent of his signature cologne filled your senses. He only mattered.

The positioning of his hand shifted, going from your thigh to your lower back, holding you close to his chest. His other hand cascaded down your exposed neck, tickling the goosebumps that formed. It was sweet, but lasted no longer than 10 seconds. You cherished moments like this, so did Rindou. He enjoyed seeing you become so giddy from a small action such as stealing a kiss.

"... I love you." The words were whispered into your ear, fingers smoothly wrapping around the curve of your cheek. A moment you'd never forget. Just being in a state of calm euphoria.

a/n: thank you for reading! i don't know if i captured his personality correctly. idk if rindou is the type to be all flirty lmfaoo