Her-Story

Back 500 years ago, in the year 2518, the last witches on earth were fighting for their own lives. People were hunting them down, trying to take advantage of their great and strong power! There were 8 witches. Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark, hypnosis, Fairy and Electricity. They all formed together and decided to teach the young people of the witches family. Therefore, they combined all their powers together to create the great school: Elemental high! They all ruled as headmasters, hand in hand. But when they combined their powers together, another witch was formed. A witch so great that held all the powers. She is named Fortis. For years, the school thrived, and there were so many witches now that people stopped hunting them.

200 years after that, the witch that held all the powers, Fortis, betrayed them all. She made a massive energy blast of all her powers in one go, and locked all the witches into gems of their powers. Her powers were trapped in a forbidden place, no student has ever stepped foot there.

Now, present day, the school is still here. Even in 3025, new witches are being enrolled and taught. Who knew after so long and so much, a witch school is still here! Well, that's all of the story I know. From my handy book of witch history.

I'm Carla, by the way. I'm gonna be a future witch! My family isn't exactly any part of the witch-era, but hey. I'm gonna change that. I'll be Carla the great! I hope, at least. But I'm going to have a way way WAY longer journey untill I'm entirely famous. But, I don't think that'll be too long. Well, my trains coming soon!! I hope I'll make a great impression on the whole witching and wizarding race! The wild dreams of a young girl, but they won't be wild once it's achieved.

I board my train, carrying heavy amounts of luggage that bearly fits in the storage slots. My train cabin is small, with bed, small bathroom and storage slots. The trains steam, puffing outside my window as I see Ma and Pa waving their goodbyes. I smiled and waved back, I know I'd have a good time in my new home for a few years now. I did ensure them I'd write every day, and tell them everything. Although, I'm worried one day I'll forget and they'll think I'm bored of them. I'm not, if you ever read this, your the only thing on my mind as the world passes by my window. Trains feel aincent, as its not used as much anymore. As we learnt in a history lesson, trains were dropped almost completely in 2206. They're really cheap now, but it's like a free escape.