barb x landlord

Barbarian: I be a barbarian filled with glory but shunned by the towns people, I what they be call a raider  they have a constitutional corrupt monarchy I be a man of justice freeing thy of da curse which has befell the great island.

Meanwhile

Landlord: I live a desperate life, I live a life where I'm an enemy for every man of this island the leaders hate me for who I am the council hate me because I try to make a living, the people hate me want to kill me even though they haven't bought my product, and the damn barbarians want me dead for money. I truly live a life of flee, I wonder if there is an escape to this desperation.

leader: I herby establish a new police force, The GUARDS THEY WILL DEFEND FROM THE BARBARIANS THEY WILL IMPRISON THOU WHO HAS COMITED A CRIME AGAINST YOU OR ME!

Crowd: WE LOVE YOU LEADER

Barbarian: I can hear thou damn fools who cheer whatever that fool says thou shan't know that thy guards will corrupt thou town even more, It pulls me to the town for I need food to feed my own people I shall go and steal thou food.

Guard: I feel a barbarian presence I shall send a scout to the beach and another to the border, I need to stay and protect you leader.

Leader: nonsense, you need to oppress the people remember what I gave you.

Guard: *chuckles* sorry, sir I have wronged you I need to go now.

Landlord: I HATE MY LIFE, I WAS BORN A LANDLORD, MY FATHER WAS MURDERED BY A DAMN CIVILIAN, WHY MUST I LIVE LIKE THIS.

Leader: that isn't my problem, my problem is that you rival me I have a monopoly over the council I can just kill you but I respect our rivalry I shall not kill you, but step out of line I would make sure you would end up like your father.

Barbarian: nice, come my barbarian brothers and sisters I found a hidden passageway to the beaches come now.

*The barbarian gang  swam through the cold harsh mountain waters of the town, finally reaching the beach at the break of dawn*

Landlord: Hey gash I need to relax a but yk life as landlord is hard.

Guard: hey landlord I'm supposed to be your guard and make sure you don't step out of the line and protect you.

Landlord: damn you and damn the leader.

Guard: *pushes landlord to the all* what did you say PUNK!

*Barbarians reached the beach*

Barbarian: Hey Guard look who arrived!

Guard: *lets go of landlord* god dammit.

Barbarian: Let us now have a duel, I shall not lose to a fool.

*The battle raged on for hours as the landlord watched she felt a feeling when seeing the clash a feeling for the barbarian, determination and love*

Guard: lets finish this off we have been fighting for 4 hours.

Barbarian: I agree *he stabs him after he finishes his sentence, killing the guard*

Barbarian: now you, Landlord I shall execute you if you tell anyone.

Landlord: shut up, I don't fear death I'm tired of everyone telling me to shut up and not talk.

*for the barbarian felt empathy for the landlord, but he took another feeling from her love*

Barbarian: you can say what you want but I want to ask you something, would you liek to spend some time with me?

Landlord: Are you asking me out?

Barbarian: w-w-wait what n-n-no why would I ask someone like you.

Landlord: well I would say yes if you are.

*The barbarian gang had already moved on since the end of the battle the landlord followed the revolution while holding the hand of the Barbarian*

Leader: god dammit what happened to the Guard I sent. AND WHY THE HELL DO I SEE BARBS!

*The leader ordered the remaining guards to engage but thou has been to cowardly*

Barbarian: SURRENDER NOW LEADER OR YOU SHALL DIE!

Leader: OVER MY DEAD BODY!

*The leader then launched a rocket at the center of the riot and dropped from the platform with a best sword*

Landlord: BARBARIAN ARE YOU OK?!!??!

Barbarian: I lost both me legs but I need to hold out...

*the war raged on while the landlord dragged a doctor to him*

Landlord: give me the sword I shall finish what you started...

*the landlord took the sword and went to confront the leader*

Leader: you damn landlord why don't you just die.

Landlord: I hate you who has taken everything from me, My speech, My freedom, and now my love...

*the battle was hardly fought by the landlord with murder in her eyes*

Landlord: die you monster you damned beast, you should... never mind you're already dead.

Barbarian: Landlord we won, this nice doctor gave me a wheelchair.

Landlord: Barb.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WAS SO WORRIED THAT YOU WERE GONNA DIE.

Barbarian: no need to worry my love lets have a drink in the bar.

Then they lived in a sort of happy life facing racism and revolutions no one knows if they lived to 69 some say they lived to 420 then azn killed them and smoked there bodies.