Time

I hate the thought of time, yes you know what I mean. The year 2007 doesn't seem that long ago until you realize it's 2022 almost. A few more days and everyone has lived yet another year, but we think to ourselves what did we accomplish? 

There really isn't much I accomplished over 2019-to now Dec,14 2021. I lost a few family members and then gained a new family, started new to lose it all and ended up right where I started. Those last few years I learned a lot not only about the world but about myself. I'm not telling you this for you to go out and try to do something, I'm telling you this to let you know it's ok. I can admit I didn't do much but work and graduate. After graduation I slacked and smoked. Then life really kicked me in the ass and not only me but my love lost it all. Lost our house, car, jobs, and pretty much life. Where I'm at isn't the best. I can never do enough for these people. I think I did more between 2003 (the year I was born) to 2007 then I did the last two years. 

I fucked up greatly in those two small years but I learned from every mistake I made along the way. Take it from me it does matter that major thing you did these last two years. Did you eat those days? Did you smile? Did you take care of your needs? Then that's all that matters.