Zach x Apollo

TW - Safe-word being ignored

Type - Smut ?

Word Count - 2246

__________________________________________

Apollo had sent Zach some very interesting texts and photos while he was at work. Was it a bad idea? Yes. Does he regret it? No. He wanted to have a fun night so he decided to get him excited. Apollo was in the kitchen making food when the door swung open roughly. Before he could even react he was grabbed by the throat and shoved against the wall. Apollo was met with Zach's dark lustful eyes, he couldn't help the soft whine that escaped his lips. He chuckled darkly his grip slightly tightening as he leaned close to Apollo's ear to whisper, "You are a fucking brat." He growled. All Apollo could do is whimper at the harsh tone,

He let him go and seemed to be sizing him up. Without a word he grabbed Apollo's wrist and dragged him to their room. "Strip." The demand was harsh and firm, he was quick to do as instructed. Apollo looked up at him awaiting further instruction but they never came. He just looked at his body, seemingly admiring the marks on him from a few nights ago. Without looking up at him he began to speak, "We're going out this evening. You'll need to dress nicely, go take a shower and I'll bring you your clothes." Once again it was an order, Apollo mumbled a 'yes sir' before rushing to the bathroom.

Zach softly chuckled as his lover rushed to the bathroom to follow the orders he was given. His subs obedience always made him happy. Zach walked over to their closet and picked out an outfit for his baby and himself. Apollo was going to wear a nice pair of black dress-up pants and a blue button down and Zach would wear the same thing but his button down would be white. Before going to see his lover he walked over to his bedside drawer and grabbed a small device and a remote with a dark chuckle.

Apollo was taking a shower when the bathroom door opened, "Are you almost done kitty?" Apollo just hummed in response. Zach waited for his sub to get out of the shower. When he did he looked up at him and smiled sweetly causing Zach to coo at him. "Come here baby." The demand was more gentle then the previous were. Apollo walked over standing right in front of him and looked up with a look of love for his dom. "Hi." He giggled as he spoke to Zach making the older smile. Without a word he slipped his arms around the youngers waist placing soft kisses all over his face. The giggles that slipped from his sub made him happy and warmed his heart. He soon pulled the sub into a sweet and loving kiss. Happily, Apollo kissed back unaware of the actual reason for his doms sudden affection.

Without any warning Zach slipped the small device into his pet making him gasp and whimper, "You didn't think you were going without punishment did you?" Apollo just shook his head submissively. "Good boy. The rules for the night, ask before wandering off, be respectful to anyone you talk too and do not let anyone know of the toy, okay?" He hesitantly nodded. It wasn't the first time that they had done public play but Apollo always got nervous when they did. Zach could see his baby's nervousness and pulled him close again, "Remember angel you can use the safe-word and Master will take it out okay?" Apollo nodded against his shoulder. The two got dressed and Zach slipped the remote into his pocket.

While they were in the car on their way to the party Apollo looked up at him and mumbled, "Sir? Where are we going?" He asked timidly. Zach glanced at him and smiled softly, "A business dinner baby." He explained to the sub. Apollo paled a bit, "But sir what happens if I can't hold my noises? I could get you in trouble.." He rambled worried. The dom chuckled and looked at him when they were at a red light, "Baby, I guess you'll just have to be quiet then." He spoke with fake concern and sympathy. Apollo huffed childishly as if he thought he would get out of his punishment.

Apollo was already feeling submissive even though nothing had happened yet, this could be bad. He gets super clingy and whiny when he's submissive and as much as Zach would normally love that, they would be around Zach's buisness partners. He doesn't want to embarrass his dom. Zach could tell that his lover was worried, he gently placed his hand on the subs leg and spoke in a gentle tone, "Remember you can use your safe-word whenever you need it baby." He assured his baby. He didn't hold any condescension, he was being genuine. Apollo felt a bit better and mumbled a quiet thank you.