1# How you meet

How you meet

Tony Stark - Ironman:
Finally you have a day off and can do your favourite hobby. You work on your motorbike and other machines. With a smile you turn up the volume from the radio. "Now the time is here for Iron Man to spread fear", you sing your favourite song.
You swing your hips to the beat. Suddenly something crashes through the roof. As fast as you can you jump behind the table and grab your gun. It's not something. It's someone, because the person wheezes. "Who the hell are you?", you want to know and aim your gun at the cloud of smoke.
"Tony Stark or better known as Iron Man is in the house", the unknown introduces himself. Now you can see his red Iron Man suit. "Of course, Tony. Nice, but it's my workshop and my roof, which you crashed trough", you reply angry, while you lower your gun. He raises his eyebrows. "I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N). Before you can ask S.H.I.E.L.D agent", you tell him your name.
" I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that", Tony starts to flirt. You roll your eyes. His reputation precedes him. "Don't even think about it. I know that you're a womanizer. Apart from this you've destroyed my motorbike", you shake your head. "Oh, I'm sorry. I have to go now, but I'll make it up to you", without a further word he leaves through the hole in the roof. "Sure", you sigh and turn off the radio.
Your mood is in the basement.

Bruce Banner - Hulk:
"Go away!", you yell and kick the Chitauri in front of you. "Sorry! I don't want to die today", you wheeze and turn around to run away. Your confident smile fades away. It's damn hard to run away when they are everywhere. "How many are there?", you talk to yourself and take a step to the side. The luck is on your side, because you train various martial arts for years.
"Help would be nice", you sigh, while you kick another Chitauri again. One of them grabs your arm. Desperate you try to get out of his grip.  Your heart skips a beat, while you close your eyes. It can't be your death now, right? The fate has planned something else.
Suddenly you are free and surprised you open your eyes. Your heart skips a beat again. This time for happiness. The incredible Hulk stands in front of you. "You've saved my life. Thank you so much", you mumble with tears in your eyes. With a slight smile you put your hand on his green one. "I owe you a favour, Bruce Banner",  you add. His work fascinates you.
Behind the dark eyes you can see a sparkle of amazement. "Not more of them", you wheeze and take a step back. "I have to go now, but I'll see you again. My name is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) by the way", you say goodbye with a slight smile. Without a further word you turn around and run as fast as you can.

Steve Rogers - Captain America:
It's a normal workday for you in your little flower shop. It's nothing special, but you have fun. What you don't know is that you have a secret admirer. Steve is too shy to speak to you. Therefore he watches you from the distance. The famous Captain America can't find the right words in his head for you.
Today he risks everything and enters your flower shop. "Good morning, sir! How can I help you?", you greet him friendly. Steve scratches his head awkwardly. "Um... Good morning, ma'am ... Yes, I ... I'm looking for a special flower", he stutters and blushes slightly. You nod slowly, because you have to admit that he's handsome.
"Okay, for your girlfriend?", you want to know. His eyes widen. "Oh, no! Not really... I want to know her better", Steve tries to explain. A slight smile appears on your lips. He's too cute when he stutters. "Maybe a red rose?", you suggest and point at the flowers.
"Is that too cliché? Which flower do you like?", he asks you with red cheeks. "I like something exotic. Like the Asiatic lily", you answer. Steve takes the flower out of your hand. "Okay, I'll take this one", he smiles. You go to the counter. "I hope you're successful", you take his money. "I'm already. My name is Steve Rogers. You're really beautiful today", he says charming and gives you the flower. "Oh...Um...Thank you so much.... I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)", now you stutter. Before Steve leaves you alone he kisses your hand like a gentleman.

James "Bucky" Barnes - Winter Soldier:
One of the best days of your life. "Are you kidding me?!", Tony yells and hides behind the couch. "Get out, coward!", you laugh and jump on the couch. "No! I don't even think about it!", he answers and finds a new place to hide. Steve isn't amused to be his shield.
"Again a bet? You'll never learn your lesson, right?", Captain America sighs, while you look at the man next to Steve. You put the water balloon on the table. "No, but I'll get him anyway. Hey! I'm (Y/F/N) Y/L/N) by the way", you introduce yourself. "This is James Barnes", Steve tells you the name of his friend.
With a smile you shake his hand. "The Winter Soldier, right?", you've heard some rumors. "You can call me Bucky. Nice to meet you, (Y/N)", his voice knocks you almost out. You already like him. "I have something to do. Excuse me, Bucky and Steve", you can't wait to throw this water balloon in Tony's face.  
"He hides in the lab", Steve smiles. "Thanks. The hunt begins", in this moment you look like a child with the water balloon in your hand. Before you leave the room you stop again. "Hey, Bucky?", you turn around to look at him. "Yeah?", he asks surprised. "Nice metal arm by the way. It's very special. When we meet again I want to know some details", you wink at him.
"She likes you already. Good job, Bucky", Steve laughs. James is confused, but likes the feeling to have two friends now.

Clint Barton - Hawkeye:
You spin around with your chair. It's weird for you to be back at the S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters. You had a long mission, which lasted over a year. "Alright. I think I'm ready", you stand up. Phil laughs. "Finally! I thought that I have to endure you another hour", he shakes his head, while you put out your tongue at him.
Without a further word you leave the office. You're ready to see your friends. It doesn't take long until you see the first of them. "Tony!", you yell and hug him tightly. "Am I dreaming? (Y/N)?", he asks surprised. You push him playfully. "No, I'm back finally", you answer.
Suddenly he grabs your hand and drags you into another room. "Natasha, look! She's back!", Tony yells like a child. "(Y/N)!", she jumps almost in your arms. You have missed your friends. "You have to tell me everything", Natasha exclaims, but you shake your head. "I just want to forget everything. It wasn't easy for me", you explain and try to suppress the feelings.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know...", Nat sighs. "It's okay. The past is in the past", you answer with a slight smile. "Oh, this is Clint Barton. (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) also a S.H.I.E.L.D agent", she introduces you to the unknown man. You shake his hand. "Natasha told me a lot about you. Nice to meet you finally", Clint adds. You raise your eyebrows. "I hope just good things", you reply. He laughs, while your heart skips a beat. It sounds like music.

Natasha Romanoff - Black Widow:
You're in your favourite bar. It's obviously that you are not in the best mood. "Hey, Pierce! I want another one", you yell to the barkeeper. "Horrible workday?", he asks worried. You just nod and drink the whiskey in front of you. "To be a police officer isn't easy, right?", Pierce shows you his "I told you" smile. "Great, I've needed this now. Shut up", you mumble and take another sip of your drink.
"You look like you need another drink. May I buy you one?", someone sits next to you. Surprised you look at the person. The woman in front of you is beautiful. "Thank you. What's your name, Superwoman?", you reply interested. "Natasha Romanoff. And you?", she introduces herself. "(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N), gorgeous. Hey, Pierce! We need more whiskey. You know what? Bring us the bottle", you order more drinks.
"I've heard that you're a police officer. Perhaps that's the reason why you are so sexy", she winks at you. Against your sake you blush, while a cheeky smile appears on your lips. "Maybe. I don't know what your job is, but you're sexy like hell", you answer.
"Thank you. Cards on the table. I've been watching you the entire evening. You are tough and I like that. I want to know you better. What do you think about it?", she looks into your eyes. Your heart skips a beat. "You have saved my evening, Natasha. A cheer of us", you two clink glasses and take a sip of the whiskey.

Phil Coulson - The Agent:
You're lying on the couch. It was a mistake to go outside yesterday. Without any weapon you stopped a bank robbery and  knocked the men out. Of course you were on the covers from the newspapers.
Suddenly you hear a knock on the door. "Finally!", you smile and open the door. Sunglasses. "Oh, no. You don't bring me my pizza, right?", you ask the man in the suit. "Let me guess. S.H.I.E.L.D, right? ", you sigh and lean against the door frame.
"Correct. Phil Coulson. S.H.I.E.L.D agent. Can I come in?", he introduces himself and takes of his shades. A cheeky smile appears on your lips. "I don't think so. I'm not interested to be an agent, Mr Coulson", you reply and want to close the door.
He's is stubborn like you and put his foot between the door and the door frame. "I had the conversation already with another agent a year ago. I'm not interested", you wheeze, while you open the door again. The agent smiles to your surprise. You have to admit that you like his smile. "I didn't ask if you're interested. Nick Fury wants to see you", he replies cheeky.
"It doesn't matter what I say you won't go away, right?", you guess right. "Again correct, (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)", of course he already knows your name. "Just one condition. Can I have such sunglasses. I like them", you grab his sunglasses. He blushes slightly. "You look good", Phil mumbles. You follow him with his shades on your nose.