Authers Note/The Beginning

Well hear it is my first story let's start with the basics. 1. The first thing you need to know is that I do not know how long this will be. 2. Secondly I will most likely have at least one Supernatural reference in this story. That's about it now for some facts about me. I love music my favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Simon Curtis, Survivor, Adam Lambert, mainly classic rock, pop punk, and punk. I also love art I draw a lot mostly Supernatural. My favorite shows are Supernatural,Grim, Drocter Who, I Zombie and Vampire Diaries. That's enough about me though time to get to the story.

CHAPTER : ONE
THE BEGINNING OF IT ALL

My name is Sky and I am an angel well a fallen angel at least I fell for my brother Castiel who fell for a human named Dean Winchester both literally and metaphorically. You see the first time the two met it was well let's say rough. Dean died and went to perdition but Castiel saved him and left a hand print on his arm. Deans uncle Bobby Singer his brother Sam and himself are hunters trained to kill monsters demons and angels alike. So Bobby did a ritual to find who saved Dean so that they can kill it.

When Castiel came Dean shot him multiple times with a shotgun with salt rock shells, stabed him in the heart with a steel knife and other things to try and kill him. When Dean asked who he was Castiel said,

"My name is Castiel angel of the lord, I'm the one who griped you tight and raised you from perdition"

Dean said that there is no such thing as angels, to that Castiel showed him his charcoal black wings. Well long story short they are now best friends. I guess this is where I come in Castiel is madly in love with Dean who gave him his nickname Cas. Now Cas needs help usually he would go to Dean but he can't very well asked for Dean's advice on how to pick him up or realize the dealings he has for his best friend.

I just got home from tricking people with my other brother Gabriel when my phone rings. I answer to hear Cas's voice saying he needed help so of course o leave heaven to find him but they wouldn't let me leave unless I fell. Now I am at some park in Kansas on a randome bench. I fell like I am going to pass out right here but I have to find Cas.

I wakeup to a tap on my shoulder I pull out my angel blaid and hold it to the short spiky haired man shoving him against a near by tree...