-Burn it down-

Tw ⚠️ mentions of violence and graphic descriptions

The stairs behind the door spiralled downwards, Chan went down first with the others trailing behind him. Jinyoung, Yeosang and Youngjae stayed outside, guarding the door for obvious reasons whilst Chan, BamBam, Jimin, Mark, Yugyeom and Felix headed down. It was dark, there weren't any light switches as far as any of them could see but there was a small light flickering at the bottom of the stairway. Chan braced himself and pointed the gun in front of him, preparing for whatever may be lurking at the bottom of the suspiciously scary stairwell. He couldn't hear anything other than the soft footsteps of his team behind him, he turned to look over his shoulder and glanced at Felix who gave him a comforting nod. He took in a deep breath and descended towards the dim light. The stairs led into a large room that resembled a warehouse, it had lots of random boxes stacked up in corners, Yugyeom took a closer look and was slightly shocked to see that the label on the box was labelled 'explosives'.

Jimin was walking around the back of the room, glancing at different variations of knives when he heard a noise. It was so quiet that he thought he had imagined it, that was until he heard it again. It was a whisper, someone talking to themselves? Jimin's curiosity got the better of him and he walked around the corner where the noise was coming from. He was horrified to see a line of prison cells side by side and one of them was occupied. Turns out weapons weren't the only thing being stored down there. The first thing that caught his attention was the cell on his right had been recently occupied, he could tell by the way the door was open and all the others were closed. The cell to his left, however, wasn't empty. A young girl who was extremely pale and ditty was hunched up in the corner of the cell with her hands over her ears and eyes clenched shut to block out the sounds of gunfire above. "I found someone over here?" Jimin shouted alerting his team. Footsteps echoed off the concrete walls as they ran towards him, Chan and BamBam had gotten there in seconds. "Hannah?" Chan said, his voice wavering with all the sudden emotions. "Chan? Is that you?" The girl asked. Chan rushed forward and knelt to the cell, tears now falling down his face. "It's me, I'm here. I'm going to get you out of here okay?" He said, pulling frantically at the metal bars. "Did you find Lucas?" Hannah asked, now crying as well. Chan didn't know what to say, he didn't have the heart to tell her Lucas was dead. BamBam stepped in. "He's safe now Hannah, he's in a better place," he said. Hannah didn't really understand but she smiled anyway, the cell doors wouldn't budge and Jimin had an idea. "You'll have to shoot the lock, it's the only way to get her out without the keys," he said.

"Hannah, stand back and cover your ears okay?" Chan said. Hannah nodded and retreated to the corner. BamBam raised his gun and aimed at the lock, he was praying that it would work. After a few shots, the door swung open and Chan ran in, pulling Hannah into his arms. The reunion was sweet but cut short by yelling coming from the staircase. Chan pulled Hannah behind him and Jimin and BamBam guarded them with guns raised as they headed for the stairs. Felix, Mark and Yugyeom joined them and were the first to get to the top of the stairs. Jinyoung, Yeosang and Youngjae were in a heated battle with the security detail. "Felix! Take Hannah back to the car, I'll meet you back at the house" Chan yelled. Felix nodded and grabbed Hannah, shielding her from the incoming bullets. The two ran down the left corridor while the others covered them by firing at the enemy. "Wheres Jisung?' BamBam yelled over the gunfire. Nobody knew.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Team B we're struggling, Jackson and san both had injuries and on top of that Jungkook was in pain due to his shoulder wound. The rest were doing their best to defend them but it was proving to be extremely difficult. They had moved towards the garage area, they found great entertainment by putting holes into Jinyoungs expensive cars, but they weren't very good shields. "FUCK, THEY KEEP INCREASING IN NUMBERS" hoseok yelled, sending around towards the security guards. He hit one, but the others pushed back with the same force. Jeongin was protecting Jungkook, Namjoon shielding them. Wooyoung and Jongho we're doing their best at patching up Sans bullet hole in his leg. Changbin was helping Jackson the best he could and Hyunjin was rapidly sending bullets towards everyone. He was in his element, anger was evident in his face and Mingi and Yunho were giving it everything they had. Firing several rounds at a time and then covering each other when one of them ran out of ammo and needed a reload. Although they were doing the best they could, they were struggling. The security guys were relentless, they also had excellent coordination and it was clear they had been trained for emergencies like this.